Langir Switch: We Provide You Solutions
- Best quality of metal materials higher than the market
- Technical requirements for high standard lathe head and shell
- Our workers select out defective crust and accessories very carefully
- Various power ratings are designed to match with your device
How To Customize Your 12mm Push Button Switch?
If you’re trying to find another push button switch that would fit your small device, that would be Langir 12mm push button switch.
Unlike our 10mm push button switch, this one comes in 12mm anti vandal switch and piezo switch.
This one is highly customizable according to the type of material you want. With our 10mm push button switch, you can only choose stainless steel as the sole material.
However, with our 12mm push button switch, you have other options for the type of material including brass-plated nickel and even anodized aluminum, to add.
Our metal materials are by far the leading and the finest you can have in the market. You may also modify the type of head you want for your 12mm push button switch, unlike with the 10mm where you are left with a high flat head option.
With 12mm led switch, you can have the head of your push button switch either domed or high flat. For an illuminated 12mm push button switch, you could choose your preferred color from our wide range of options.
Our 12mm push button switch has also passed the technical requirements needed for a lathe head and shell of high standards. With that, you can be assured that we only create products with the highest quality possible.
Yes, we focus on this field of anti vandal switch, piezo switch and capacitive swith over 16 years.
Yes. Usually for 1-4 samples for anti vandal switch, they are free of charge, you just provide us any express account. For piezo switch and capacitive switch samples, 1-2 samples are free of charge with freight collect.
For standard packing, dozens per box, 500pcs or 1000pcs per carton. We also provide you custom box or carton packing with your logo and design.
Our nearest port is Ningbo and Shanghai port, usually our products are shipped by express and air. We will provide you different express fees for your reference.
Langir push button switch is 365 days warranty.
Langir 12mm Push Button Switch
If you feel helpless when small plastic push button heads are easily broken, Langir 12mm push button switch will be your good option. As a professional metal pushbutton switch manufacturer, we are quite proud of our stable quality and good services to our customers.
During these years, when we communicate with our customers, lots of customers explained that there are lots of devices that are limited in space and they could not install a large pushbutton switch. This is why we developed 10mm and 12mm metal pushbutton switch.
Langir 12mm metal push button switch has 3 types at present. They have different current and voltage. It is up to you to choose a suitable one to be installed in your products.
12mm push button switch parts
For non-illuminated Langir pushbutton switch, we suggest our V12 series which has 6 colors for the head with zinc-al alloy black color crust. This switch only has 2 terminals, and it is very easy to be connected. Usually status is normally open.
Langir V12 series has domed head and high flat head, these 2 heads are easy to push on or push off which will not hurt your fingers. Our V12 series is quite short to be installed in limited space.
For illuminated langir push button switch, our L12 series will be a good one. Except for the above specifications, you can see the illuminated pushbutton switch clearly in the darkness and push on or push off.
Langir 12mm pushbutton switch could be widely used and installed everywhere as long as you can.
With 24 hours of instant reply services and technical support, Langir electric is ready to serve you. Please contact us now for a fast quote!
12mm Push Button Switch – FAQ Guide
In this FAQ guide, you will learn heaps of knowledge and important information about 12mm push button switches.
You will find out its different kinds and the designs available so that you will have the ability to choose what’s best suited for your needs.
Moreover, you will also learn plenty of essential information to understand 12mm push button switches better.
So before making a purchase, continue to read this guide to learn more about 12mm push button switches.
1. What is the 12mm push button switch?
The 12mm push button switch is smaller push button switch available in the market today.
Its size is not an excuse for manufacturers to develop different designs and types for a smaller frame.
The 12mm push button switch also has many different applications similar to its bigger counterparts.
Fun Fact: Cameras are the first earliest application of small push button switches.
One of the earliest uses of the push button switches is cameras particularly the Kodak brand.
The Kodak camera slogan boasts the power of a small button by simply pressing it removing the need for manual instructions.
It was perhaps one of the many small devices where a small push button was used.
Aside from the small push button switches are also found in flashlights, radios, tv sets and remote controls, home appliances, vehicles, and many more.
Old Kodak advertisement
2. Are there many variations of the 12mm push button switch?
One of the good things about 12mm push button switches is that you can find many kinds of them in the market today.
You can choose from different types, designs, shapes, colors, illumination, symbols, and many more.
Below are detailed functional types of the 12mm push button switch according to their reliable features and operation:
You can also find different types of actuator designs and shapes like the following:
- Dome-shaped heads
- High flat head
- Chamfer head
- Backlit symbol
- O-ring illuminated or non-illuminated
- O-ring with power symbol illuminated or non-illuminated
- Power symbol illuminated
- Dot illuminated
The actuators come in illumination or LED types which offer a wide array of color options such as red, green, yellow, orange, blue, white, and black.
These color options are not restricted to the LED or illuminated types of push button switches since you can find colored actuators and enclosures offered by the manufacturers.
3. What are the bushing materials available for the 12mm push button switch?
The bushing materials for a 12mm push button switch are usually made of hard materials such as polymer plastic or polished metals.
The push button makers can use any or a combination of the following materials for their push button bushing:
- Stainless steel
- Brass-plated nickel
- Gold-plated metal
- Zin-Al Alloy
- Non-conductive plastic
4. What are the types of switch operations of the 12mm push button switch?
There are two types of switch operations of the 12mm push button switch namely:
- Momentary type – 12mm momentary push button switch is engaged while being pressed down.
- Latching type – When 12mm latching push button switch is activated, the head is locked until it is pressed again to deactivate.
5. What is the working principle of the 12mm latching switch and 12mm momentary switch?
The working principle of a 12mm push button switch has three phases which are the following:
- When push button switch 12mm is pressed down, the electromagnet adsorption device which is inside the button is energized.
- The energized electromagnet will generate magnetism.
- The circuit is then either connected or disconnected by the electromagnet adsorption device and executes its function.
Push button switch working principle
6. What are the precautions for using 12mm push button switches?
Sometimes you get excited to work on your 12mm push button switch projects that you tend to forget to exercise some safety precautions that manufacturers recommend.
So before installing your 12mm push button switch, do the following precautionary measures for your safety.
- Turn off the power supply before working on your 12mm push button switch.
- If the electrical power is flowing, avoid touching all the electrically charged parts.
- Determine the correct voltage of 12mm push button switch to prevent supplying excessive power causing it to burn or fail.
- For any visible damage or corrosion, it is suggested to have it immediately repaired or replaced.
- Always wire the terminals correctly.
- Check your area for any flammable gases to avoid sparks and any fire hazard incidents.
You may be able to find these precautionary measures supplied by the manufacturer when you order your 12mm push button switch.
7. What are the electrical specifications of a 12mm push button switch?
The electrical specifications of a 12mm push button switch can be found on its product specifications or technical data.
You will normally find the following electrical specification for a 12mm push button switch:
- The type of push button switch (series number, features, diameter size, etc.)
- The electrical contact form of the push button switches like the following:
- SPST or one way – Classified as the simplest type of switch.
- DPST or double pole – Comparable to two SPST switches which are controlled by one mechanism.
- Mechanical life
- Electrical life
- Operating force
- Operation temperature
- Operation pressure
- Insulation resistance
- Dielectric strength
- Contact material
- Contact resistance
- LED component specifications
- Forward current
- Type of forwarding current
- Maximum forward voltage
These specifications standard but may vary in the terminologies used by the manufacturers.
Knowing all the electronic specifications of any electrical product allows you to know its capacity and limitations to help you plan better and prevent any failures or incidents later on.
Example of electrical specifications for 12mm anti-vandal push button switch
8. What are the features of a 12mm push button switch?
Despite its small size, you can find many good features of a 12mm push button switch such as the following:
- Easy to install
- Suitable for smaller devices
- Can be installed on surfaces with limited rear space
- Includes different designs, types, and colors
- Customization option
- Anti-vandal properties
- Not easily broken unlike plastic button head
- Available in different current voltages
9. How much force is needed to actuate a 12mm push button switch?
A 12mm push button would need about 5N maximum force when being pressed to activate properly.
If you noticed that the actuator has unusual resistance when pressing it down, the spring may have rusted or corrosion has formed inside which causes the resistance.
A high-quality 12mm switch should be easy to press down and would normally have a good clicking sound indicating that it is activated.
10. What is the storage temperature recommended for a 12mm push button switch?
The ambient temperature of the surroundings may affect the functionality of 12mm push button switches.
If it’s not within the limitations specified by its manufacturers, it could cause damage to the parts of the push button switch that can directly affect its mechanisms and shorten its life expectancy.
Generally, the recommended storage temperature of a 12mm push button switch is between -20° Celsius to +55° Celsius.
Example of organized storage room
11. What are the material characteristics of a 12mm push button switch?
The material characteristics of a 12mm push button switch would detail the materials used for each of its parts.
The following is an example of the list of material characteristics of a 12mm push button switch.
- Button or Bushing material: Stainless steel 304
- Base: Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Plunger: POM or Polyoxymethylene
- Spring: Steel wire
- Contact: Silver
- Terminals: Brass plated silver or gold plated
- Accessories: Nut – brass or nickel-plated
- LED: Blue, Red, Green – Compatible with AC/DC
These material characteristics are based on the type of 12mm button and the decision of the manufacturer which approved materials should they use for a specific push button switch series.
PBT or Polybutylene Terephthalate
12. What is the cleaning recommendation for a 12mm push button switch?
Most push button switches are dustproof but occasional cleaning may be needed to maintain their appearance and its smooth working operation.
Cleaning a 12mm push button switch does not require many cleaning materials as a clean cloth to wipe its surface is enough.
However, if they are frequently used, regular cleaning using a clean cloth and some alcohol should be used.
13. How 12mm push button switches are packaged?
Most manufacturing companies of 12mm push button switches have a similar approach when packaging their products.
If you have multiple orders, your push button switches will be arranged in a special tray that is molded to hold them in place.
After that, the push button 12mm is placed inside a carton box and sealed.
However, if you order several pieces or less, 12mm push button switch is typically placed in protective and sealed plastic packaging comparable to zip lock bags.
Then it is placed inside a smaller cardboard box and packaging fillers are added to protect the product during shipping and delivery.
Then label stickers are placed on the box which indicates where the package will be delivered.
Push button switches arranged in a packaging box
14. What are the environmental specifications for a 12mm push button switch?
The environmental specifications would provide you with the conditions where the push button switch was tested and its results.
Here’s an example of environmental specifications of a 12mm push button switch:
- The impact resistance rating named as IK code
- The IP protection class specification
- Shock resistance IEC test result
- Vibration resistance IEC test result
- Salt spray IEC test result
- Operating temperature
The environmental specifications help you to understand the important features of a 12mm push button switch such as waterproof, tamperproof, or weatherproof.
You will also be able to identify the conditions where the button 12mm can properly function.
15. What at the different types of use of a 12mm push button switch?
A 12mm push button switch also has many types of uses or applications similar to its bigger counterparts.
They can also be used in homes, businesses, and even in many different kinds of industries.
What makes the 12mm push button switch stand out is its smaller size that makes it perfect for light switches, appliances, arcade or gaming buttons, small control devices, and many others.
16. How to compute the resistor value of the 12mm push button switch?
The importance of knowing the resistor value when dealing with LED push button switches is to ensure that you’re not over-driving the LED when a voltage is supplied.
If you would like to compute the resistor value of a 12mm push button switch, you can use the following formula.
Resistor value = supply voltage – LED forward voltage
LED forward current
For example, if you have the following values:
Supply voltage: 12 volts
LED forward voltage: 2 volts
LED forward current: 20 mA
Resistor value = 12 volts – 2 volts
This will result in a 0.5 resistor value.
17. What is the matrix mounting diagram for 12mm push button switches?
A matrix mounting diagram is the arrangement of the electrical devices when installed on the surface of a panel board.
It shows you the recommended measurement of the space in between each device.
In this instance, it will show you the spacing in between the push button switches if there should be multiple quantities on the panel.
Here’s an example of a matrix mounting diagram of six 12mm push button switches:
Sample matrix diagram for 12mm push button switch
18. How much space does a 12mm push button switch require at the back of the panel?
Since the 12mm push button switch has a smaller frame it would not require too much space behind the panel.
Depending on its type, it may need about .201 inches to .688 inches rear space with the low profile push button switches having the smallest rear space requirement.
19. What are the mounting accessories included with the 12mm push button switch?
When you order a 12mm vandal switch or any push button switches, you will receive the accessories you will need to mount the push button switch successfully.
The mounting accessories that will be supplied to you will depend on what you will need for the type of push button switch you’ve purchased.
Basically, you may receive any of the following accessories:
- Hex nut
12mm push button switch Hex nut and O ring
20. Can you use a 12mm push button switch like SCR?
Yes, a 12mm push button switch is used to control the circuit and to trigger the SCR by gate terminal.
This is true when using a tactile push button switch.
Since it is a normally open switch, it controls the power supply in the circuit by pressing its button.
It simply connects or breaks the circuit.
21. What is an example of a schematic diagram for a 12mm push button switch?
A schematic diagram is used to illustrate a device, process, or object using standard symbols and lines.
When a 12mm av switch is illustrated in a schematic diagram, it is symbolized as the following:
Basic schematic circuit diagram
22. What are the terminal languages for a 12mm push button switch?
The terminal languages or symbols of 12mm push button switch are the letters indicating the purpose of the terminal.
You will normally find these letters embossed on the terminal plate just beside the terminal pins.
Here are the common terminal symbols you can find:
- C or COM – This would mean that it is the common terminal.
- NC – This stands for the normally closed terminal.
- NO – This means normally open terminal.
- (+) or (–) – These are the symbols for the lamp terminal.
23. What are the alternate actions for a 12mm push button switch?
Generally, a 12mm push button switch would have push and push alternate actions.
Some type of switches’ buttons springs back to their original place and some don’t.
This alternate switch action permits the contact to stay in the “on” status after the first push action with the use of an internal mechanical lock.
While the second push action would release the lock and returns the switch into the “off” status.
Alternate push and push actions
24. What to do when the lamp on the 12mm push button switch does not light up?
When the 12mm push button switch illuminating lamp does not light up you need to check the following:
- The polarity connections are properly attached
- The voltage specifications are compatible with the applied voltage
- The LED and switch terminals are connected
If all the above conditions are met, there’s a possibility that the illumination is broken.
Contact your vendor or the manufacturer for a possible warranty-covered repair or replacement.
25. Is the illuminated 12mm push button switch different from the colored types?
The 12mm illuminated switch would typically have LED inside them that emits different colors.
While the colored push button switches may not have this feature but rather a bright-colored actuator available in different colors as well.
Illuminated 12mm push button switch
26. Are there specific power ratings for a 12mm push button switch?
Yes, there are several power ratings of a 12mm push button switch to find the one suitable for your needs.
The power ratings can be as small as 3.3 volts and can reach 220 volts.
The other power ratings are 6 volts, 12 volts, 24 volts, 36 volts, and 110 volts.
27. Can you still modify the design of a 12mm push button switch?
Yes, you can modify the design of 12mm push button switch.
Many industries would prefer modified 12mm anti vandal switch for their businesses.
This is usually to meet the needs of their business or keep the image of their brand.
Some people even go as far as designing their own push button switches and submitting the designs to their chosen manufacturer.
If you need to modify your 12mm push button switch, simply consult your manufacturer to discuss what you need.
28. What is the best option between a plastic push button and a 12mm push button switch?
This would depend on what purpose you will need a 12mm push button switch for.
If you plan to use it for purposes that do not need water-resistant or tamper-proof properties, perhaps you can opt to buy a plastic push button switch.
However, if it’s going to be used for purposes where a heavy-duty switch is needed, and then it is better to choose a 12mm vandal resistant switch with properties such as anti-vandal, waterproof, or weatherproof.
29. Can a 12mm push button switch be wired to a battery pack?
Yes, the 12mm push button switch can be wired to a battery pack.
But bear in mind about the amperage perhaps a 5A max is suitable.
You might as well pre-tin the terminals for better bonding when soldering as you should consider the heat shrink.
30. Can a 12mm push button switch run on 50-volt DC?
A 12mm push button switch is available in different voltage ratings.
It will run on a 50-volt DC unless it was specified that it should be used on lesser voltage applications.
If the specified voltage of the push button switch is lower than 50 volts, the illumination may not last and contacts inside will probably burn.
This could be considered a human error and may not be covered by the push button switch’s warranty.
31. Can you use a 12mm push button switch on a computer?
Of course, you can use a 12mm push button switch on a computer.
One of the many uses of 12mm push button switches is the reset button on computers.
Some people were able to modify their computers which include installing an illuminated push button switch as the reset button.
Computer reset push button switch
32. Will the LED on a 12mm push button switch work on a 24-volt DC?
This should not be a problem if 12mm push button switch is rated 24 volts or more.
The LED will work and will not burn out.
Furthermore, LED push button switches would already have resistors inside them to control the flow of the current.
33. Can the LED light be on when the 12mm push button switch is off?
Yes, but it depends on how you wire the 12mm push button switch.
The red LED light is separated so you can wire it to your preference.
You can wire it so it can be always “on” or always “off” whenever the switch is on or off, whichever combinations you want.
34. How thick is the panel that will work with a 12mm push button switch?
Normally, a panel with a thickness of 1 to 4 mm is enough to hold the 12mm push button switch.
The panel must be stable and firm to better handle operations of push button switches given that they require pressure to be actuated.
Thinner panels may work if supported by thick frames but this is not recommended as the surface may crack over time due to the applied force when operating the switch.
35. Is the 12mm push button switch abrasion resistant?
A high-quality 12mm push button switch is not easy to scratch, cut, or score.
To help you identify which push button switch is abrasion resistant, look for those with anti-vandal properties.
You can find these anti-vandal push button switches in public places where it is exposed in tough environments and high risk of abuse.
36. Is the 12mm push button switch heavy duty despite its size?
Yes, you will find heavy-duty 12mm push button switches despite their small size.
One way to identify this is to check its IK code rating which you can find on its packaging or the manufacturer’s website.
If the push button switch has a high IK rating, then it can handle frequent use.
The highest IK code rating is IK10.
37. What are the connections for a lighted 12mm push button switch?
Wiring an LED 12mm push button switch is easy but should be done with care.
- First, determine the positive and negative terminals.
- Insert the bare end of the wire into the hole to work on the positive terminal.
- Push the wire all the way inside up to the insulation part.
- Then twist the wire to secure it.
- Solder the wire to complete the wiring process.
- Repeat the same steps to the rest of the terminals.
Tip: Try to use different colors of electrical wires to easily determine what is connected to what terminal just in case you would like to cover them with electric tape later on.
Color-coded wire suggestion:
Red wire – positive terminal
Black wire – negative terminal
Green wire – NC terminal
Blue wire – NO terminal
Surely, you could custom the color and sizes of your wires. The wires connected to the positive and negative terminals (red and black wire) power the LED in the push button switch.
Colored electrical wires
38. How to run the dropping resistor for the 12mm push button switch?
Running the dropping resistor is normally related to the LED on the push button switch.
It is based on the voltage supply and when the voltage is high, the ohm resistor is also high.
For example, for 5 volts you would have about 130-ohm resistor while 12 volts would have a 510-ohm resistor.
39. What is the soldering recommendation for a 12mm push button switch?
Before soldering the terminals, you have to make sure that the 12mm push button switch is in the default position.
This is done to avoid damaging its internal components during the soldering process.
When soldering the terminals of a 12mm push button switch, it’s best to use a fine tip soldering iron for more precise soldering.
Generally, the manufacturer would recommend that the terminals are soldered using 20 watts within 5 seconds or 260° Celsius within 3 seconds per terminal.
During the soldering process, try to avoid touching the enclosure as the heat may melt it especially when it’s made from plastic.
Another thing to be careful about is when connecting the wires to the terminals, there should not be any stress applied to the terminals such as bending or pulling.
This may cause the terminals to disconnect from the internal connections causing the push button switch not to work.
40. Why the 12mm push button switch feels warm?
If you notice that the 12mm push button switch feels warm, it may not be connected properly.
Check if the terminals are wired correctly and try to redo the wiring again to fix the problem.
Another cause could be the voltage supplied is too high for the voltage capacity of the push button switch.
Verify this information by checking the product specification sheet or checking the embossed label on the enclosure.
If this is the case, refrain from using 12mm push button switch and buy the compatible type for the voltage requirement.
41. How to surface mount a 12mm push button switch with a lock ring?
A lock ring is a round shape metal resembling a ring that is used to secure a push button switch when installing it.
If you plan to surface mount a 12mm push button switch, you may want to check the following steps to guide you:
- If the surface does not have a hole yet for the push button switch, you will need to make a 12mm diameter hole first using a hand drill with a hole saw bit.
- Ensure that you follow the panel matrix provided specifically for the type of push button switch.
- After making the hole, clean the surface removing any dust or debris.
- Take the 12mm push button switch and insert it through the hole.
- If a rubber washer is supplied, position it between the head of the push button switch and the mounting surface before inserting it.
- Then take the lock ring and insert it to the other end of the push button switch protruding behind the panel with the projection part facing the panel.
- Then take the mounting nut and fasten it to the grooves of the push button switch’s casing with its edge facing the back of the panel.
42. How to mount a 12mm push button switch into a switch unit?
Attaching a 12mm push button switch into a switch unit block is simple and easy.
Simply align 12mm push button switch to the switch unit matching the arrow marks to the block’s lever.
Then twist the push button switch until it is locked on the switch unit block.
43. How to remove the 12mm push button switch from the switch unit?
Before removing a push button switch from the switch unit block, you may need to get a screwdriver.
Insert the screwdriver into the hole in the lever of the switch unit then move it against the lock direction.
Then pull out the push button switch from the switch unit.
44. What are the common issues and fixes for a 12mm push button switch?
Sometimes we encounter issues when using a 12mm push button switch and unfortunately, when the warranty is over, You can’t fix a 12mm push button switch by yourself. That is wasting your time to open and change the parts. Imagine, time is money. 12mm push button switch is not expensive. All you need to do is to buy a new one to reconnect to your device. If the reconnecting or soldering is not easy to be controlled, please ask for help from the local technician.
45. What are the drawbacks of using a 12mm push button switch?
The 12mm push button switch may have mixed reviews from most consumers.
Some consumers have stated that the button is too small for them and it was a bit difficult for them to press it.
The size of the 12mm push button switch may also be too small for big devices or equipment.
When soldering the terminals, some users reported that the pins melted.
Other reviews report a faulty 12mm push button switch.
Reading these reviews allows you to know what to expect and learn more about the quality of the product.
This is the main reason why you have to always choose high-quality push button switches before making any purchase to avoid these issues and bad experiences.
46. How to select the right 12mm push button switch?
There are several factors that you should consider when selecting the right 12mm push button switch to prevent purchasing the wrong one.
Here are some recommendations to help you:
- Select according to the purpose of the push button switch and the frequency of its use.
- For example, opt for an open type of push button switch if it’s mounted on an operation panel.
- Choose colors that represent its purpose best or following the standard working requirements.
- You can use the following suggestions when choosing the colors of your push button switches:
- Red – This color would usually represent emergency, alert, danger, or urgency.
- Green – Contrary to the red color, this can mean that all is okay or functioning properly.
- Yellow – This color would mean something is not working right.
- Blue – This would mean that the operation is required.
- White, Black, and Gray – You can use these colors for other functions.
- You can use the following suggestions when choosing the colors of your push button switches:
47. Is a 12mm push button switch sealed for waterproofing?
Yes, you can find types of 12mm push button switches that are sealed to prevent water from entering the enclosure and damaging the internal components.
A way to find if the push button switch is water-resistant is to check its IP code rating.
The IP code rating determines the level of protection of the enclosure against water ingress.
A high-quality push button switch would have an IP65 rating and above with IP69K being the highest level of water protection.
48. Is a 12mm push button switch rust and corrosion-resistant?
This depends on the materials used to make the 12mm push button switch.
There are 12mm push button switches available in the market that is made from stainless steel which is a type of metal with rustproof and corrosion-resistant properties.
49. What can help protect a 12mm push button switch?
When a 12mm push button switch that is not waterproof or vandal-resistant, you can protect it by purchasing either a push button shield or a flip guard.
During installation, you may also add a sealing ring between the head and the panel to help seal it and prevent any outside elements from entering the back of the panel.
It is the best to purchase a waterproof and anti-vandal push button switch instead which provides you with features that you need and cost-efficiency.
50. Does a 12mm push button switch have a crisp click when pressed to know that it is activated?
Yes, a good and working 12mm push button switch have a crisp click sound when you press the button down to activate it.
It is an indication that it is working and functioning properly.
51. How much margin of error should be allowed when purchasing a 12mm push button switch?
When purchasing a 12mm momentary push button, if it is recommended to allow at least 1mm to 3mm margin of error in some of its measurements as they are measured manually.
52. Is a 12mm push button switch high in conductivity?
In general, push button switches are made of materials with good conductors of electricity such as the terminals, or the contacts inside them.
This is why caution must be practiced when installing them to avoid any untoward incidents.
53. Can you get free samples when you order a 12mm push button switch?
Yes, you could get a free sample of 12mm anti vandal momentary switch or latching type which depending on your requirement.
You may get 1 up to 5 free samples of the 12mm push button switch depending on your agreement with them.
If you’re unsure, try to contact your vendor choice and ask them if they provide it.
You may find your answer on the manufacturer’s website as well.
Push button switches samples
54. Can you get a product guarantee for your 12mm push button switch?
Most manufacturers would guarantee that their 12mm push button switches are high quality and would provide the standard warranty of 12 months.
Depending on the manufacturer, the warranty may differ in coverage when it comes to push button switch parts repair or replacements.
As a consumer, it is important to read their warranty coverage so you will know what they can do if your push button switch is faulty or was damaged for any reason.