Use Langir Push Button Switch to Skyrocket Your Business
Domed head, flat head, high flat head with hole diameter 19mm, normally open or normally closed available
Low profile and short body, screw terminal or solder lug, wiring connection is provided
Flat head with screw terminal or pin terminal. Non-illuminated, dot, ring & backlit label kit.
Stainless steel material with momentary or latching 1NO1NC or 2NO2NC, power backlit symbol
Micro-trip, screw terminal and pin terminal. 4 terminals. Tri-color such as red/green/blue
Ultra short body, momentary 50mA/24VDC, momentary 1NO, only solder lug, 6 led color optional
Square bezel surface, max switching rate: 3A 250VAC, SPDT & DPDT, momentary & latching
When the Dual color LED function switches are turned on, the Blue LED lights up through the actuator.
Tri-color such as red/green/blue. Solder lug is 2.8X0.5mm; Protection waterproof IP65 & IK10
High current from 0.3A to 21A, the red base of micro switch is with UL certification.
High current with max switch rating 21A 24vdc, long crust and IP68 sealing in the bottom.
Single-color, double color, tri-color are all available, NO, NC & NO prolongated pulse functions selectable
19mm capacitive switch with the sensor, touch it by finger, the power is on or off. Momentary or Latching
- Stainless steel 304 and 316L, anodized aluminum, nickel plated brass, gold plated brass etc are optional for you
- For customized products, we will pay special attention to the size, and we will reconfirm with our partner material accessories supplier before each order
- The plastic part (blue, grey, white color) at the bottom of the base is the first-hand raw material.
OEM Your 100% 19mm Push Button Switch
Langir 19mm push button switch is perhaps considered the most widely and commonly used push button switch worldwide. Because of its popularity, Langir provided several options for customization for clients who want a 19mm push button switch that is best fitted to their needs.
Aside from design and aesthetics, Langir has made it to the point that all 19mm momentary switches are made of high-quality materials. Most of our clients request for 19mm push button switch made from stainless steel.
Our stainless steel is not as common as others may see, as this one is specially made to withstand adverse environmental conditions, wear and tear, and even corrosion.
Of course, if you’re planning to get a customized 19mm push button switch, you are not limited to this type of material. In fact, we also have anodized aluminum which can be plated with nickel and gold, or anodized naturally or with the use of other colors like black, blue, green, etc.
The other parts of your 19mm push button switch can also be customized according to your needs. From the head down to the base of your 19mm, you can specify your needs with our team, and we’ll gladly assist you.
All Langir 19mm push button switch is certified and tested. Some certifications we gained for our products are CE, REAHC, ROSH, and many others.
In fact, we have been trusted by brands like Bosch, and AXIS, to name a few. With that, you can never go wrong with Langir.
Langir Electric mainly produce push button switch, anti vandal switch, piezo switch, piezo keypads, capacitive switch, DC circuit breaker, EMC cable gland.
Yes, Langir push button switch has passed through different kinds of certificates and test report such as CE, REAHC, ROSH, IP65, IP67, IP68, IP69K, IK10.
For standard packing, dozens per box inner, 500pcs or 1000pcs per carton. We also provide you custom box or carton packing with your logo and design.
We will collect kinds of express fees such as DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS. So you can choose it.
If you have a collect account, that will be better.
Usually 1 year guaranteed.
Langir 19mm Push Button Switch
The 19mm push button switch is one of the most commonly used switches in the world. Some people like to call it 3/4″ pushbutton switch. If you are looking for this kind of mounting diameter switch, come to Langir to choose the correct models.
Langir’s extensive push button range is sure to provide the perfect switch solution for your next design.
19mm push button switch 3d drawing
Made by robust stainless steel, Langir 19mm push button switch is designed with a high resistance to wear and tear, corrosion, and harsh environments. Except for stainless steel material, you also can choose nickel-plated, golden-plated, and anodized aluminum.
For piezo switch and capacitive switch, Langir provides 6 colors anodized such as natural anodized, blue anodized, black anodized, green anodized, gold anodized, red anodized.
Langir 19mm push button switch has some special series. For example, L19B big current anti vandal switch reaches high current 21A, with the UL certified micro switch in the base, L19B high current is the highest amperage pushbutton switch in the market.
Langir push button switch has exported to over 70 countries all over the world. And people like their shape and function to be used in different ways.
With our technicians’ help, our sales team will give you a quick reply in 24 hours about the price, technical data. Contact us now!
19mm Push Button Switch – FAQ Guide
In this FAQ guide, you will learn all the essential things about the 19mm push button switch.
You will learn about its origins, its different types, and designs as well as some how-to instructions for installations.
This guide is very important if you are planning to purchase push button switches for your house or business, for industrial applications, and even for your car.
You will also discover the many international quality seals that are very critical when looking for high-grade 19mm push button switches.
So, before you make any purchase, read our FAQ guide to help you decide which 19mm push button switch is the best for your needs.
1. What is a 19mm push button switch?
A 19mm push button switch is also known as a 3/4-inch or ¾” push button switch.
It is one of the many sizes of push button switches used for different types of applications.
Aside from the varieties of sizes, you can also find variations in designs and functions.
19mm push button switch 3d drawing
2. What are the early applications of the 19mm push button switch?
In the early 19th and 20th centuries, most homes are still in the dark.
Incandescent lights have been present in some Victorian Homes but they still need to be turned on one by one just like the oil and gas lamps.
John Homes, an English inventor, developed the quick-break light switch in 1884.
With this switch, people only need to turn on lights using the push button switch in one control panel located in one area of the home.
Thanks to this invention many homes and streets were lighted up easily.
Later on, manufacturers developed different sizes of push button switches for many types of applications.
John Henry Holmes, the inventor of the quick-brake light switch
3. What is the life expectancy of a 19mm push button switch?
The life expectancy of 19mm push button switches is also known as the mechanical and the electrical life cycle.
The mechanical life cycle is the number of times the switch can be used.
For a high-grade push button switch, it can reach up to 1,000,000 mechanical life cycles or more.
Whereas the electrical life cycle would pertain to the interior electrical parts of the push button switch.
And for a high-grade 19mm push button switch, the electrical life cycle can reach up to 50,000 cycles or more.
It is important to consider high-quality push button switches to ensure longer mechanical and electrical life expectancy.
Otherwise, low-grade switches can cause sparks, premature failure of electrical parts, etc.
4. What are the different varieties of a 19mm push button switch?
There are many different varieties of a 19mm push button switch with features best for certain types of applications and use.
Here are some of them:
- Momentary push button switch
- Latching push button switch
- Industrial push button switch
- Ultra-short push button switch
- Square bezel push button switch
- Backlit LED push button switch
- Metal push button switch
- Normally open push button switch
- Big current push button switch
- Normally closed push button switch
- Outdoor push button switch
19mm push button switch varieties
5. What is the average length of a 19mm push button switch?
In general, a 19mm push button switch has a length anywhere between 1 to 1.5 inches long depending on the type.
Some types are shorter such as a low-profile and ultra-short push button switch.
Longer ones such as big current push button switch have a base that adds to the length of the switch.
6. What are the types of functions of a 19mm push button switch?
Typically, a 19mm push button switch is used as a control to turn on and off a certain electronic device.
There are two common functions which are the following:
- Normally Open (NO) –The electrical circuit is open and the flow of electricity is not present until a user presses the actuator of the push button switch allowing the electricity to flow.
- Normally Closed (NC) – In here, the circuit is closed and the flow of electricity is continuous until a user presses the actuator of the push button switch stopping the electricity flow.
Normally open and normally closed circuits of 19mm push button switch
Other known functions would have one or two normally open and a normally closed circuit and can be used as a combination.
A single-pole means that it controls one circuit while a double pole would mean it can control two circuits.
The single throw would mean that there’s only one output connection and the double throw would have two output connections.
The following are the common types of functions that are available in 19mm push button switches:
7. Are there any color options for a 19mm push button switch?
Yes, there are color variations available for a 19mm push button switch.
In general, manufacturers would have the colors Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, and White.
Other colors may be available by request as some manufacturers accept color customized orders from their customers who wanted a specific color not found in the market.
Color customization options of 19mm push button switch
8. How many electrical operations are there for a 19mm push button switch?
Typically, a 19mm push button switch completes an electrical circuit when actuated in a normally open circuit.
While it stops the electrical circuit when actuated in a normally closed circuit.
Other electrical operations you can find are the following:
- Double Limit
- Circuit switch
- Double push button
- Push button with delayed
Joystick electric symbol
9. How a 19mm push button is made?
19mm push button switches are usually made by automatic assembly types of machinery that complete it from the enclosure up to its external parts.
The enclosures and other parts are already made and an assembly line personnel or assembly machinery only needs to properly put them together.
The following is a simple step by step procedure how a basic push button switch is made in a factory.
- First, the interior enclosure is placed on a holding platform.
- Then the internal mechanisms are inserted such as the push-springs, drop springs, and press springs.
- An inspection is done to check if the internal mechanisms are placed properly.
- Then the interior enclosure is fixed on the encasing which is normally a metal material.
- The head or actuator is then riveted to the top of the switch.
- The finished push button switch is removed from the assembly and is collected for packaging.
As mentioned, this is a simple procedure as some types of 19mm push button switches would require more steps and other materials to complete them.
Factory workers assembling 19mm push button switches
10. What are the general applications of a 19mm push button switch?
Generally, a 19mm push button switch is suitable for doorbells, outside security push button switch, or a replacement switch for some household appliances.
You can also find these 19mm push button switches on business establishments and some control equipment in factories.
11. What are the electronic symbols of a 19mm push button switch?
There are several electronic symbols of a 19mm push button switch.
- Single-pole, single-throw
- Single-pole, double-throw
- Double-pole, double-throw
- Make, momentary or spring return
- Break, momentary or spring return
- Two circuits, momentary or spring return
12. What kind of component is a 19mm push button switch on an electrical circuit?
A 19mm push button switch is a sealed mechanism that fulfills an electrical circuit when it is actuated.
Push button switches are also called solenoids which is an electrical device that includes a coil of wire, a movable armature or plunger, and an enclosure.
13. Where can you find the 19mm push button switch on an electrical diagram?
A basic electrical diagram would illustrate 19mm push button switch situated between the power source and the device to be operated.
Other electrical diagrams would show other electrical components such as relays or conductors and a more complex network of circuits if there are multiple devices to be operated.
Example of a ladder electrical diagram with switches on the left
14. How do you connect a relay on a 19mm push button switch?
The materials you will need are the following:
- Relay (12 V or 24 V)
- 12 V battery
- Light bulb
- 19mm push button switch
- Cable wires
- Crimping tool
For a simple bulb circuit with a relay and 19mm push button switch, you can take the following steps as your guide.
- Take the positive wire and connect it to the positive terminal of the battery.
- Then connect the other end of the positive wire to the power terminal of the push button switch.
- Connect the 19mm push button switch to the relay base using another wire.
- Then from the other terminal of the 19mm push button switch, connect a negative wire that goes to the other side of the relay base.
- Take another wire to connect the positive terminal of the battery to the other side of the relay switch parallel to the base connection done before.
- When the relay is activated manually, the light bulb should turn on.
- Connect the negative wire of the bulb to the negative terminal of the battery.
- When the push button 19mm is pressed, the light bulb should light up.
Bear in mind that there are different types of relays and some of which can handle bigger voltages and has specific applications.
Relays should have an equal to or bigger voltage capacity than the power source otherwise it could overheat and may result in early product failure.
15. Can you use a contactor on a 19mm push button switch?
Yes, you can.
Contactors are a special type of relays which is used to control the electrical circuit on or off.
These are usually applied to motors or lighting operations.
16. What is the highest voltage a 19mm push button switch can handle?
The highest voltage power that a 19mm push button can withstand is up to 24 volts.
However, the big-current 19mm push button switch can be used for 250 volts.
17. Can a 19mm push button switch handle the heat?
Yes, it is specially designed to bear hot temperatures of up to 55°.
Some types such as the big-current push button switch can even handle 85° depending on the manufacturer’s product recommendations.
18. What connectors you can use for a 19mm push button switch?
19mm push button switch connectors
You can find connectors for 19mm push button switches.
These are called connector push button switch socket which usually comes with 2-8 connected cables with different colors for easy identification.
Since this connector push button switch socket comes with cables, it removes the need to solder or connect electrical wirings to the 19mm push button switch terminals.
It makes the installation easier and it helps saves time.
You can also replace the push button switch by simply unplugging it from the connector socket.
19. How many kinds of contacts are there for a 19mm push button switch?
There are many contact types of a 19mm push button switch and some of them are the following:
- Solder-lug type – This kind of 19mm push button switch needs to be soldered using lead and soldering gun to be connected to the electrical wirings.
- Screw type – The push button switch has screws that can be unfastened and electrical wirings are usually wrapped around the terminals to connect them.
- Quick-connect type – These are also known as spade or blade type where electrical cables can be easily inserted and removed.
- Feed-through type- This type can be connected to a cord and serve as an in-line push button switch.
- Straight PC pins type – These are types of the push button switch made for PCBs or printed circuit boards without angled pins.
- Right angle PC pins type – These types have angled pins to be soldered unto printed circuit boards.
- Side PC pins type – These types have pins on each side.
- Wire leads type – These push button switches have incorporated wires ready for installation.
- Surface mount type – These types are soldered on a PCB directly.
Example of screw type and solder-lug type of 19mm push button switch
20. How do you perform a ductor test on a 19mm push button switch?
A ductor test or also known as the resistance test that can be done using an ohmmeter.
Here’s how you can do it yourself:
- Turn on the ohm meter and check if it displays “.OL” on its screen.
- Set the resistance to x1 but if the ohmmeter has an auto-range feature there’s no need to manually set the resistance.
- Connect the black and red leads to the ohmmeter.
- Confirm if the ohmmeter is properly working by making the metal tips of both leads touch each other.
- There should be 1 ohm or less than that display on the screen otherwise there could be an issue with the ohmmeter.
- Then connect each of the lead tips to the push button switch terminals.
- The ohm meter would have a 1 ohm displayed on the screen which means that the push button switch is on.
- Turn off the 19mm push button switch and the ohm meter will display OL which determines the resistance of the switch.
21. How to panel mount a 19mm push button switch?
Mounting a 19mm push button switch on a panel is simple and easy.
But it’s also important that you have all the needed materials ready before performing the mounting process.
Some of the things you will need are the following:
- A 19mm push button switch
- A panel cut out for the 19mm push button switch
- Panel or board
- Hand drill with a hole drill bit for wood panel
- Hole saw for panels made of metal material
- A screwdriver if the push button is a screw-type
- Soldering iron and a piece of lead if the 19mm push button switch is a solder type
The following are the basic steps on how you can mount a 19mm push button switch on a panel installation.
- Clean the surface of the panel or board where the push button switch will be mounted.
- Get the panel cut-out and trace the circle shape on the panel using a marker.
- Use the hand drill or hole saw to make a hole on the panel following the trace of the cut-out.
- Connect the cables to the terminals of the push button switch.
- Remove the hex nut of the push button switch and insert it through the hole.
- Fasten the hex nut to secure the push button switch in place.
- Connect the cables to the power source and the device you would like to operate.
- Finally, test the 19mm push button switch.
You may need a relay or a conductor to be connected as well depending on the complexity of your installation and the equipment you would like to operate.
A relay is an electrically operated device that helps converts small electrical current into larger amounts but would generally have a voltage rating of up to 250 volts.
A contactor is normally used to turn the electrical circuit on or off and would generally have a voltage rating of up to 1000 volts.
While installing push button switches can be a DIY job, it is still best to consult or request a service of a knowledgeable and licensed electrician to ensure safety and proper installation.
22. Can you find an antique push button switch with a 19mm diameter?
You can find antique 19mm push button switches available online or via antique shops.
However, there’s no assurance that you can find an antique push button with 19 mm.
Usually, it will depend on the design and the made of the push button switch.
For example, the antique light switch would have a smaller diameter since it follows the design specifications that were the standard before.
Which means there aren’t many varieties in size or diameter.
Most of the antique push button switches you can find are the reproduced styles and designs of the old push button switches used in the past centuries.
23. What is a security 19mm push button switch?
Security push button switches are usually installed externally and provide additional home security.
In most cases, smart homes or converted homes would have this kind of security feature.
24. What does self-locking 19mm push button switch mean?
A self-locking 19mm push button switch is made with internal mechanical lock ability.
When you press the actuator down and release it, the actuator will not bounce back up.
Instead, it will be locked until you press it again where it will be bouncing up to its original place.
25. Does a 19mm push button switch has a piezo switch?
Yes, piezo switches also come in different diameter sizes.
Some manufacturers make a 19mm in diameter piezo switch.
26. Can you install a 19mm push button switch outdoors?
Yes, you can do that.
There are 19mm anti vandal switch that can be installed outdoors.
They would normally have waterproof, weatherproof, or anti-vandal properties to endure the outside elements and public use.
27. Can you use a 19mm push button switch for industrial use?
Yes, you can use 19mm push button switch for industrial use.
Some manufacturers make 19mm push button switches especially made for the rough and tough industrial environment.
19mm push button switch application
28. Can you find a 19mm push button switch made for harsh environments?
Yes, you can find 19mm push button switches that can withstand harsh environments.
Whether you need a 19mm push button switch on areas exposed to unforgiving weather conditions, or in places with high people traffic, there are push button switches made for those situations.
29. Are there any shapes other than the round 19mm push button switch?
Yes, there is.
These are the square bezel shape 19mm push button switch.
The corners are beveled and slanted to provide a modern and smooth appearance instead of sharp corners.
They are also available in smaller and bigger diameter sizes.
30. What kind of 19mm push button switch is touch-sensitive?
There are 19mm push button switches that can be actuated by simply touching or tapping them.
Generally, you can find these features in capacitive switches and piezo switches.
And you can also find different varieties in sizes such as a 19mm diameter push button switch.
If you want modern-looking control buttons, these are your best options rather than spending money on expensive touch screen controls.
31. Is there a 19mm push button capacitive switch for doorbells?
Yes, there is.
Push button switches are the common controls for doorbells since the 1830s.
And today, after many technological improvements, you can find capacitive push button switches for doorbells too.
Aside from capacitive push button switches, you can also find a piezo push button switch for doorbells as well.
32. Can you find a 19mm emergency push button switch?
Yes, you can surely find 19mm push button switches for emergency push button functions.
It is important to consider high-quality emergency push button switches to ensure that they will not fail during emergencies.
19mm push button switch to be used
33. Can you find a high-grade 19mm push button switch?
Yes, you can find high-graded push button switches made by compliant and certified manufacturers.
These manufacturers have registered their products to independent international organizations that conduct inspections and testing of electrical devices.
A high-grade 19mm push button switch would mean that it has passed the highest rating from these international organizations.
34. Is there a micro-trip 19mm led switch?
Yes, there is.
The micro-trip LED push button switch is also available in 19mm diameter.
35. Can you use a 19mm push button switch for vehicles?
Yes, there are 19mm push button automotive switches that can be used on motors and many types of vehicles.
Many handy car enthusiasts and vehicle owners perform DIY configurations of their vehicle’s control panel and use push buttons switches specially made for automotive use.
This includes the ignition button, the stop button, and many other functions.
The push buttons would normally have a black color and smooth surface texture to suit the surrounding color of a car’s dashboard.
These DIY projects are more affordable given that the installation is properly done compared to having the installation professionally serviced.
36. How do you install a 19mm push button as a starter button switch?
Sometimes the ignition button of your car needs a replacement but getting it professionally done by a mechanic could be a bit expensive.
If you’re handy enough, perhaps you can do this yourself to save money from labor costs.
You will need to prepare the following materials:
- 19mm push button automotive switch
- A wrench
- A crimping tool
- Eyelet connector
- Crimp connectors
When you’re ready, here are easy-to-follow steps to install a 19mm push button starter switch:
- Safety first, remove your battery to avoid injuries or sparks that can cause fires.
- Check your car’s dashboard and decide on the best spot to install the push button switch.
- Locate the starter solenoid and remove the nut from its positive stud using a wrench.
- Remove the insulation of the wire, about ¼ inches using a crimping tool.
- Using the crimp tool again, attach the eyelet connector to the cable.
- Then slide the eyelet over the solenoid’s positive side stud and then attach the nut back again.
- Route the cable through the car’s compartment avoiding hot and sharp edges that can damage the cable wire.
- Ensure that you have enough cable wire length to reach the area where you will install the push button switch with an extra 3 to 4 inches.
- Using the crimping tool again, remove the insulation at the end of the cable wire.
- Connect a crimp connector that fits one side of the push button switch.
- Unscrew the terminals of the push button switch then attach the connector.
- Remove the insulation of the remaining cable wire and attach a crimp connector.
- Then connect it to the other side of the push button switch.
- Direct the last cable wire to the positive side of the car’s battery.
- Reconnect the negative and then the positive side of the battery using the new wire.
- Test the connection by unlocking the steering wheel using the car key and pushing the newly installed engine start push button.
37. Do manufacturers customize a symbol for a 19mm push button switch?
Yes, they do.
Some manufacturers allow customization of push button switches.
This includes the symbol you see on the actuator or the head of the switch.
There are pre-made symbols you can choose from as well.
You simply have to coordinate with the company to send in your preferred customized symbol design to work out how it will look like on a push button switch.
Examples of symbols for 19mm push button switches
38. Can you find a 19mm push button switch that is illuminated?
Yes, there are different types of illuminated push button switches with 19mm diameter.
The most common illumination types you can find are the following:
- Ring illuminated – Perhaps the most common of all the illumination types where the push button head has a ring-shaped illumination that emits light when actuated.
- Dot illuminated – This type has a simpler appearance but would have a small dot that illuminates indicating whether it is switched off or on.
- Symbol illuminated – The head of the push button switch would show a symbol that is enhanced by LED when the switch is turned on.
- Ring and symbol illuminated – This type is a combination of the ring design and the symbol design.
39. Are there 19mm push button switches with an ultra-short body?
Yes, they are made available by some manufacturers.
They generally measure about an inch in length and would have different varieties of diameter sizes and designs.
The ultra-short body push button switches are best suited for PCBs or mounting surfaces with little rear space.
40. Is there a push-off LED switch with a 19mm diameter?
Yes, you can find this type that has a 19mm diameter.
They are also known as a high-current 19mm vandal switch.
Its length is longer due to the crust or connector that is integrated with several cable wires ready for installation.
41. What is an RGB 19mm push button switch?
An RGB would generally stand for the colors red, green, and blue.
And when it comes to push button switches, it would mean that this type would have an LED that emits three different colors.
You can find this type of push button switches available in many sizes and designs.
42. What is a 19mm push button reset switch?
These switches are typically used for resetting or setting back the device or equipment to its default state.
In most cases, it allows the equipment to start up once again such as the reset push button of a computer.
You can find 19mm switches designed for reset functions that have anti-vandal properties and available in piezo or capacitive types.
43. Is there a 19mm double-acting push button switch?
Yes, there is.
Double-acting push button switches would mean that it can display two different colors.
They are also known as a dual-LED or double color push button switch.
44. Can you find a gold-plated 19mm push button switch?
Yes, some manufacturers provide gold-plated 19mm push button switches.
They are either anodized naturally or with different colors such as blue, green, black, etc.
It is anodized aluminum plated with gold or other materials.
Gold-plated push button switches are great for a more luxurious feel and design.
Gold-plated 19mm push button switch
45. Is there a nickel-plated 19mm push button switch?
Yes, you can find a nickel-plated variation of a 19mm push button from manufacturers that provides this kind.
If you are looking for this specifically whether online or via a physical store, it’s best to check the product information to see if it’s nickel-plated.
46. Are you able to find a 19mm push button switch for the audio application?
Yes, you can find 19mm button designed for audio devices or equipment.
There are other variations of designs such as chamfer head or flathead as well as different illumination types.
47. Can you customize a 19mm push button switch?
Yes, you can customize a 19mm push button switch and any of its diameter or types.
Some manufacturers provide push button switch customization for their customers who need to have a specific design for their push button switches.
There are several things you can request to customize:
- The type of material used such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum, gold or nickel-plated, etc.
- The symbol or logo that is displayed on the head of the push button switch.
- The color of the push button switch including the head and the enclosure.
- How it is operated whether it’s a basic push button, self-locking, or touch-sensitive.
48. Is there an extended 19mm push button switch?
Yes, you can find 19mm push button switches with extended functions.
For example, a 19mm momentary push button switch is turned on when a user is applying pressure on the actuator and when the pressure is released, the switch turns off.
With an extended feature, after the pressure is lifted, the push button switch remains turned on for a few seconds before it turns off.
But you could find 19mm latching push button switch as well for different usages. For 19mm latching switch, when you push the actuator, the actuator is locked. With pushing again, the head will be back to normal position.
49. What does the base voltage 19mm push button switch mean?
A base voltage would mean the maximum voltage or the voltage capacity of a push button switch.
You may see this information in a product information sheet for push button switches.
This also means that going over the base voltage may result in the push button switch failing.
50. Can you find a blue LED 19mm push button switch?
Yes, there’s a blue LED for the 19mm push button switch and there are other LED colors as well.
The blue LED lights up when the push button switch is turned on.
LED push button switches can also be dual-color or tri-color LED.
51. Is it recommended to choose a 19mm push button switch for elevator control panels?
The push button switches in elevator control panels should be at least 19mm in diameter.
ADA or Americans Disabilities Act which is an international organization requires elevator call buttons to have a minimum of 0.75 inches in diameter among many other compliance requirements.
The 0.75 inches would equate to 19mm diameter.
This is why many establishments prefer to have 19mm push button switches which is the required size for elevator control buttons.
19mm push button switch in the elevator
52. What are the pros and cons of a 19mm push button switch?
There are many advantages that a push button switch has.
Some of which are the following:
- Small and lightweight
- Suitable for many applications
- Easy to mount and install
- Customizable designs, symbols, materials, and colors
- Anti-vandal, waterproof, and weatherproof properties
- Can be used in harsh conditions
- Long service life
While the following are some of the cons:
- Low-grade quality may have a shorter service life and parts are easily broken
- Needs to be connected to a power source to function properly
When looking for push button switches, it is very critical to only buy a high-quality product to ensure longer service life and guaranteed satisfactory performance.
53. How to maintain the quality of a 19mm push button switch?
While high-quality push button switches are mostly durable and can withstand frequent use.
There are things that you should consider to help maintain its top quality and its normal functions.
Some of the tips you can do to help maintain the quality of your push button switches are the following:
- Wipe them with a clean cloth regularly
- When they are installed in public areas, wipe them with a cloth with water and some alcohol
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents on them.
- Refrain from using it beyond its manufacturer’s recommendations
- Contact your manufacturer or seller to know more about product maintenance
Cleaning 19mm push button switch
54. Is a 19mm push button switch affordable?
Yes, they typically cost over $2. And it depends on different models.
These prices do not include shipping costs and other fees.
You can find them sold per piece or in higher quantities such as 10 pcs and up to 100 pcs or more.
If you are planning to purchase large quantities, it is best to directly inquire with a wholesaler or the manufacturer,
You can get a better deal compared to the prices of retailers.
55. What do you look for when checking the 19mm push button switch’s quality?
As a consumer, you have the right to quality products at reasonable prices.
This is true when looking for push button switches for whatever applications you need them for.
Similar to other products, push button switches have markings and seals that will determine their quality.
The following are the international quality standard compliance seals that you should be checking when buying push button switches:
- ISO – This is an international seal that certifies that the product is safe and high-quality.
- REACH – With this marking, it assures you that the materials are made from safe levels of chemicals.
- RoHS – This is another internationally acknowledged seal that identifies a safe product for human use.
- CE – This means that the product has passed several assessments that will ensure consumer safety and as well as the environment.
- TUV Rheinland – Another safety and high-quality seal that certifies manufactured products.
- UL Certified – This nationally recognized third-party certification means that the product is tested for its safety and sustainability.
Aside from these, you can also inquire if the manufacturer offers free samples to test out the push button switches first, or if they offer insurance for property damage from a third party.
56. How do you ensure value when purchasing a 19mm push button switch?
A product value is determined by the features and benefits that the product offers to its consumers.
And to make sure that you are only purchasing products worthy of your money, try to avoid buying products that do not guarantee quality.
This also includes when you are shopping for push button switches.
Look for quality seals that certify that the product is high-quality and has undergone inspection or assessments by independent companies.
Also, find the brand that is trusted and has been manufacturing high-grade push button switches for many years.
To find a good brand, check if they have good ratings or positive customer feedback to give you a feeling of assurance that you found the right company for your needs.
Different examples of high-quality push button switches
57. Where can you purchase high-grade 19mm push button switches?
You can purchase high-grade 19mm push button switches online or by going to hardware stores.
Aside from that, you can also consider checking the manufacturer’s website if you need to order bigger quantities.
You could be saving more money by ordering directly from manufacturers and you are also guaranteed the product’s authenticity because they came straight from them.
However, you can also purchase from retailers for smaller quantities of push button switches.