Langir: We Provide You Solution to Save Your Cost and Time
- High quality of metal material such as stainless steel 304 and 316L, anodized aluminum( 6 colors for piezo switch and capacitive switch), etc
- Langir is focusing on lathe technology. Before leaving the warehouse, we ensure the precise shape of the switch
- Customization of the drawing will be carefully reconfirmed and we will make sure of each step
Why Custom 22mm Push Button Switch?
Another sealed push button switch from Langir, the 22mm push button switch marks a remarkable name for its durability and heavy-duty bearing capacity. Our 22mm push button switches are specially made to withstand damages that may be caused by water or dust.
It also comes in different series which feature different functionalities. Of course, aside from our ready-made 22m push button switch, customizing your own is also possible with Langir.
In fact, our team only needs your design or drawing and we’ll be in charge of helping you with the technicalities. We don’t only focus on aesthetics, as we make it to a point that all our 22mm push button switch is of high quality.
Langir offers you several options for customization of 22mm switch. From our vast selection of material types, colors, functionalities, and others, your selection is limitless.
As with other sealed pushbutton switches we have, you can have your 22mm push button switch specially made from high-grade stainless steel and anodized aluminum, among others.
Our anodized aluminum can also be customized in terms of color, especially for your piezo or capacitive switch. At present, our aluminum material can be anodized naturally or with colors specifically blue, black, green, gold, and red.
There is more you can do with your 22mm push button switch. All you need to do is contact our support team and share your idea with us.
We accept T/T, L/C at sight, Cash, Paypal, Alipay, etc.
For small orders, we usually T/T 100% in advance or Paypal. For big orders, 30% T/T in advance, 70% after the bill of lading copy. We welcome you to check the goods at any time.
Our minimum order is 100pcs, but we accept sample order.
Depends on your quantity. Usually under 500pcs, about 3-5 working days.
Yes, we will search the cheapest express fees for your reference.
Yes, that would be our pleasure to do some assistance.
Langir 22mm Push Button Switch
Langir electric offers a complete line of rugged, industrial grade 22mm push button switch. Durable- Metal button head durable for longstanding press, strong bearing capacity. This is a perfect choice if you are in need of a rugged push button!
With waterproof rubber ring, Langir 22mm push button switch have good performance at waterproof and dustrproof. The actuator is quite easy to be cleaned up by soft rag. Such a practical tool you will need it.
Langir 22mm push button switch provides L22, L22A, L22B, L22M, L220, L22T different series. Based on L22 series, we developed L22A with solder and screw terminal and more functions of latching type, thus the pushbutton switch is more selectable. For L22T series, we have developed tricolor in one switch-red, green & blue. You will be surprised to change the colors easily. The replaceable backlit label actuator is the biggest bright spot for you.
Materials of 22mm push button switch
Made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum material, Langir push button switch gives you a feeling of high-grade appearance and nice touch feeling. It helps your equipment look awesome.
Langir 22mm push button switch pin terminal is gold plating and silver plating which has good conductive properties.
With Langir powerful engineers’ technical support, our sales team could talk with you freely at any time. Contact us now for a quick quote!
22mm Push Button Switch – FAQ Guide
Our guide will help you learn many things about the 22mm push button switch.
You will learn very essential information about the types of 22mm push button switch, its parts and materials, and other important things that you should know as a consumer.
You will also discover the international safety and quality standards that a push button switch should have for your safety and consumer protection.
22mm push button switch 3D drawing
Furthermore, you will also find out some of the interesting things about this push button switch which includes its history, the design varieties, and many more.
You must read this guide so you can find out more about the 22mm push button switch before making a purchase.
1. What is a 22mm push button switch?
A 22mm push button switch is one of the push button switch types with a bigger diameter than the other push button switch types.
Push button switches with bigger diameter sizes are usually preferred in industrial places with rough environments.
They are specially designed to endure harsh environments and frequent use.
Depending on the materials used to make them and where you would purchase them, they are usually affordable and durable.
Fun Fact: In the past, push buttons is not as easy to operate as push buttons today.
There were instances that people complain that they have to push it over and over again until it finally works.
The early design of a light switch would require a combination of a lever or another push button switch to turn off or on the lights.
Unlike nowadays where you can already turn off or on the lights by simply pushing one button.
Thanks to the improvement of the push button mechanism, technology, and as well the design, they are now more reliable and are widely used in many functions and operations across the world.
2. What is the origin of a 22mm push button switch?
The push button’s origin can be traced back to 1884 when John Homes, an English inventor, developed the quick-break push button switch.
This invention has immediately replaced the gas and oil lamps that were widely used during that time for homes and streetlights.
The 1900s marked the push button revolution from flashlights, radios, cameras, to homes operated by push buttons as a vision by Monsato Company.
This revolution may have generated the production of different configurations of push button switches which includes the bigger sizes such as the 22mm push button switch.
Vintage light push-button switch
3. What are the applications of a 22mm push button switch?
Push button switches have a long list of applications that can even be found in our daily lives.
These switches can be found in homes to industrial facilities and even in commercial establishments and office spaces.
Here are some of the common push button switch uses:
- Audio and video equipment
- Digital equipment
- Remote controls
- Communication equipment
- Medical equipment
- Household appliance
- Office equipment
- Automotive buttons
- Alarm switches
- Emergency buttons
Different applications of 22mm push button switches
4. Are there other applications of the 22mm push button switch?
Yes, since push button switches are a universal electrical device that can be installed on any machinery or equipment that needs control buttons.
Some examples of other applications of the 22mm push button switch are the following:
- Fitness equipment
- Security equipment
- Detection devices
- Aircraft cockpit or engine controls
5. What are the enclosure protection levels of the 22mm push button switch?
Typically, the enclosure protection of push buttons has two international standards that are recognized worldwide.
Any electronics or electrical manufactures and other related industries comply with these international standards.
These are the IP code rating and the IK code rating.
These two have different classifications which are the following:
- IP code rating
IP stands for Ingress Protection which determines the sealing effectiveness of the enclosures from outside elements.
These elements could be harmful to the internal electrical components which can cause the components to fail.
An IP code is followed by two sets of numbers which indicates the level of protection against solid and liquid outside elements.
When the numbers are higher, it depicts that the protection level is also higher.
- IK code rating
This is also known as Impact Protection against Kinetic energy.
It defines the level of resistance of an enclosure against external mechanical impact.
When an enclosure has a higher number of IK ratings, it means that it can resist a stronger impact of force.
Here’s a push button switch manufacturer who conforms to international standards and produces world-class products.
6. What is the life expectancy of a 22mm push button switch?
Electrical or electronic devices have a mechanical life cycle which is also defined as life expectancy.
The push button switch’s mechanical life cycle is the wear and tear of its internal components due to its usage.
A high-quality 22mm push button switch would normally have from 1,000,000 cycles up to 2,000,000 cycles.
7. What are the contact configurations of a 22mm push button switch?
Contact configurations depend on the application where the push button will be used.
There are two common contact configurations for a 22mm push button switch:
- Normally Open or NO – This type of contact configuration has an open position by default which means that there is no electricity running through the circuit, unless the button is pushed closing the circuit letting the electricity flow.
- Normally Closed or NC – This type of contact configuration is the opposite of normally open where the circuit is closed and with running current through the circuit unless pressed by a user that cuts the electricity flow.
Normally open and normally closed contacts of 22mm push button switch
8. How strong is the contact resistance of a 22mm push button switch?
Depending on the type and the quality of the 22mm push button switch’s contact resistance is anywhere from 25 mΩ to 100 mΩ.
You may find other 22mm push button switches that have a higher contact resistance of up to 500 mΩ.
9. What materials are used for the manufacturing of a 22mm push button switch?
The materials used for 22mm push button switches are diverse which depends on the manufacturer.
However, the materials need to be approved by international standards for the safety of the consumers which has limited the use of other chemicals and substances that are unsafe and harmful.
In general, these are the usual materials used for manufacturing 22mm push button switches based on their parts:
- Body and actuator – Stainless steel, anodized aluminum
- Contact terminal – Silver alloy
- Internal seal – Silicone, polymer
- Lens and lens body – Polycarbonate, polyamide
Parts of a 22mm push button switch
10. What are the different functions of a 22mm push button switch?
Normally, a 22mm push button switch is used to control the flow of electrical current within a circuit.
Similar to other switches, it is used to turn on and turn off any electrical equipment or a piece of machinery.
11. How many actuator choices do you have for a 22mm push button switch?
In general, there are three types of actuators for a 22mm push button switch which are commonly found in the market.
These are the following:
- Flat actuator – The head of the push button switch is flat or even out.
- High actuator – The actuator is elevated a bit.
- Domed actuator – The shape of this actuator is curved resembling a circle.
Different types of 22mm push button switch actuators
12. Are there other options of actuators for a 22mm push button switch?
The other actuator options for a 22 push button switch are the following:
- Flat head – Operator height is 3.0mm
- Flat head – Operator height is 1.3mm
- Flat head – Operator height is 4.5mm
- Chamfer head – Operator height is 4.5mm
22mm push button switch actuators
13. What are the colors available for a 22mm push button switch?
There are several colors available for a 22mm push button switch and they are the following:
Choosing the right color for the push button function or purpose is critical.
The IEC 60204-1 provides requirements and recommendations when it comes to the safety of the types of machinery which includes the color selection of control switches.
Examples of their recommendations are the following:
- Red – For emergency, stop, danger, or dangerous conditions
- Green – To actuate normal functions, start, go, and normal conditions.
- Amber – Indicates abnormal functions or conditions, acknowledgment, reset, alarms, or maintenance mode.
- Blue – To initiate mandatory operations, reset after an emergency, or a change link signal.
- White, Gray, and Black – Other functions start and stop, neutral conditions, power on, or monitoring functions.
Other unconventional colors or color combinations may be available with some manufacturers who offer color customizations.
Different colors of 22mm push button switch
14. Is there a 22mm push button switch with a chromatic color?
Yes, the chromatic color is available for most push button switch makers.
A chromatic color is any color where there’s one dominating hue or color wavelength.
15. How many illumination options are there for a 22mm push button switch?
Five illumination options are usually available for a 22mm push button switch
- Ring illuminated – The head of the push button switch has a ring-shaped lens that emits light.
- Dot illuminated – This type of illumination has a small circle on the head of the switch.
- Symbol illuminated – The head has a design that can be a symbol, logo, or customized design.
- Ring and symbol illuminated – The head of the push button switch displays both a symbol and a ring illuminated lens.
- Backlit led with label kit
Illumination options for 22mm push button switches
16. What is the highest voltage available for a 22mm push button switch?
Most of the 22mm push button switch can handle voltage ranging from 3.3 V up to 220 V.
However, some manufacturers make 22mm push button switches that are designed for higher voltages of up to 500 V or more.
17. Can a 22mm push button switch handle high temperatures?
A 22mm push button switch can handle up to +55 °C on average.
This temperature still depends on the recommendation of the manufacturer as some push button switches may not function properly beyond the suggested use.
18. Is the 22mm push button switch waterproof?
Yes, some types are waterproof 22mm push button switches and you don’t have to worry about moisture or water ingress.
19. Is there a RoHS certified 22mm push button switch?
Yes, some push button makers comply with RoHS such as this manufacturer.
As a consumer, the RoHS seal is your assurance that the materials used to manufacture the push button switch are approved materials.
This means that you can be sure that the product you purchased is safe to use.
To be specific, you can be sure that the product does not have any harmful effects on you when you touch it with bare hands.
22mm push button switch assembly
20. Are there vandal-proof 22mm push button switches?
Yes, there are 22mm vandal switches.
This 22mm anti vandal switch can withstand frequent abuse or even intentional damage.
These switches can be used in public operations where it is exposed to repeated use of the people.
Examples of these are those used in vending machines, dispensers, or pedestrian crossing.
21. Is there a 22mm push button switch for the car motor horn?
Yes, you are correct.
Some manufactures can provide you with a 22mm push button switch for the car motor horn.
You can also request a customized horn symbol if you prefer.
22. Is there an IP67 rated 22mm push button switch?
Yes, there is.
IP67 is a high rating for impact protection provided a 22mm push button switch itself.
This means push button enclosure 22mm is dust-tight and can resist water ingress even when submerged in water at a depth of 1 meter for around 30 minutes.
Compared with enclosure, 22mm push button cover could reduce the wrong operation.
23. Is there a 22mm push button switch with a backlit symbol on the head?
Yes, there are 22mm push button switches with different backlit symbols or logos.
You can customize these designs basing on what you need.
You can even find manufacturers that will allow you to design your symbol and place it on your push button switches.
Having symbols on your push button switches allows the users to identify its function immediately preventing users from committing an error in pushing the wrong button.
Different types of backlit symbols for 22mm push button switch
24. Does a 22mm push button switch have a power symbol actuator?
Yes, you can find a 22mm push button switch with a power symbol design.
You can also find the following types:
- Backlit LED power push button switch
- Waterproof LED power push button switch
- Anti-vandal power push button switch
- Flush head power push button switch
- Transparent power push button switch
- Laser Etched power push button switch
25. Is there any 22mm push button piezo switch with 200 mA?
Yes, there are 22mm piezo switches that can handle 200 mill amperes.
There are manufacturers where you can also fully customize piezo switches.
You can request customization from the materials to be used, the color, design, and up to other specifications you need for your equipment.
26. Does a capacitive switch have a 22mm illuminated push button size?
Yes, capacitive switches also have a 22mm illuminated push button diameter size.
You can find the following varieties:
- Super short capacitive switch
- Ring illuminated capacitive switch
- Anodized aluminum capacitive switch
- Stainless steel capacitive switch
- Sensitive vandal-proof capacitive switch
27. What is an economical type of 22mm push button switch?
An economical type means that the product is high grade and affordable.
When it comes to push button switches, an economical type would also mean that they are energy-efficient and long-lasting.
You can find the economical type of 22mm push button switches available in the market.
28. Can a 22mm push button switch handle a big current flow?
Yes, there are high current 22mm push button switches.
These are specially designed to withstand the high current.
It can handle up to 220 V and sometimes you can find a bigger current capacity of up to 500 V.
29. Is there a low profile 22mm push button switch?
Yes, there is a low profile 22mm push button switch available in the market.
They usually have short bodies and solder lug terminals for direct board installation.
You can also find illuminations available for the head.
Low profile 22mm push button switch
30. Does a 22mm push button switch have an electronic type?
Yes, you can find electric 22mm push button switches offered by manufacturers.
There’s also a white plastic piezo varieties with LED.
31. Can I use a 22mm push button switch for doorbells?
Yes, you definitely can use them for doorbells.
As one of the earliest forms of push button switches, doorbells have come a long way and now they have 22mm led switches available for those who like bigger and eye-catching doorbells.
Security 22mm push button switch
32. Is a 22mm push button switch a good option for an emergency button?
Push button switches are always the preference for 22mm emergency stop button because of their easy and quick operation.
The purpose of 22mm emergency push button is to stop a piece of machinery to avoid accidents or risk of injuries.
This is why push buttons are always the top choice of many users since they are easy to operate without any other actions such as pulling the lever or twisting a knob.
You could also find 22mm key switch for emergency start stop push button.
33. What is a chamfer-head 22mm push button switch?
A chamfer-head push button switch has a distinctive design where the edge around the head is beveled.
There are 22mm push button switches with a chamfer-head that is offered by many manufacturers.
You can also find waterproof, vandal-proof, weatherproof, and many other variations of chamfer-head push button switches.
34. What is a square bezel 22mm push button switch?
As the name states, the head of this push button switch resembles the shape of a square.
But the corners are smooth and a bit curved downward for a sleek design.
You will normally see these types of push button switches on control buttons in elevators, dispensers, kiosks, and many other applications.
35. Is there an ultra-short 22mm push button switch?
Yes, just as there is a low profile push button switch available, you can also find ultra-short 22mm push button switches.
These types of push button switches are space savers since they do not require much space behind the wall or panel.
36. Can you use a 22mm push button switch for a reset button?
Yes, you can.
There are reset push button with 22mm diameter available in the market.
The purpose of the reset button is to restart a piece of machinery or a device.
A push button switch is preferred to make a reset button than other types of switches since the user is simply required to push the actuator and the reset happens.
37. Can you use a 22mm push button switch for the elevator call button?
Yes, you are correct.
Elevator call buttons along with the other buttons in the elevator control panel are one of the many applications of the push button switch.
While you can choose a 19 mm push buttons switch which is the standard size for an elevator control panel, you can also make it unique and different by choosing 22mm push button switches.
38. What is an oven metal 22mm push button switch?
An oven metal 22 push button switch is called such because it is commonly used for oven machine or stove.
These types of push button switches are specially developed to withstand the high temperature under normal conditions.
39. Is there a 22mm push button switch for PCB?
Yes, there is.
The 22mm push button switch is even better since it is big enough to be seen among the other parts of the printed circuit board.
You can choose low profile or ultra-short 22mm push button switches that more suitable for PCB installation.
40. Are there 22mm latching push button switch?
Yes, there are latching 22mm push button switches you can find being sold in the market.
You can also find different types, designs, and purposes of these latching push button switches with 22mm in diameter which allows you to find one that will satisfy what you are looking for.
41. Are there maintained latching push button switches available with 22mm in diameter?
Yes, there is.
These are also known as latching push button switches such as a 22mm piezo switch with no prolonged pulse for example.
The word “maintained” in electrical vocabulary simply means that the push button switch remains in its position until the user presses the actuator again.
A user will need to press the actuator of the push button switch or touch it several times to turn it off and on.
22mm push button switch cover
42. Is there a 22mm momentary switch?
Yes, there is a 22mm momentary push button available in most manufacturers.
momentary push button switch 22mm need to be pressed to turn on and if the pressure is released, it turns off.
It is different from the latching push button switches where there’s no need to maintain the pressure on the actuator to operate it.
43. Can you request an engraved design on a 22mm push button switch?
Yes, you can request an engraved design for your switch 22mm if you desire.
However, this depends on the manufacturer who offers this kind of design customization.
44. Where can you install a 22mm push button switch?
Since 22mm button has weatherproof, waterproof, or vandal-proof types, you don’t have to worry about installing them outside.
You can be sure that the switches will endure exposure to outside elements and tolerate different weather types.
Example of 22mm push-button switch installed outside for pedestrian crossing
45. What are the contact options for a 22mm push button switch?
There are two most commonly known contact options for push button 22mm.
- Screw type – The terminals have screws you need to remove and fasten back when connecting the electrical wires.
- Solder-lug – The electrical wires needed to be soldered to the terminals to connect them.
The other contact options or terminals you can find are the following:
- Feed-through type – This can be attached to a cord as an in-line switch.
- Spade or quick-connect – These switches are designed for easy insertion or removal without the need for soldering.
- Right angle PC pins – These switches have angled pins for printed circuit boards.
- Side PC pins – The pins of these switches are on their sides.
- Straight PC pins – These types of a push button switch for printed circuit boards do not have any angled pins.
- Surface mount – These switches are directly soldered onto the surface of the printed circuit boards.
- Wire leads – These types include integrated wires for connection.
46. Are there environmental factors to consider when purchasing a 22mm push button switch?
Yes, there are environmental factors to consider before purchasing any push button switches.
You will need to consider the following:
- Are you going to install the push button switch outside or inside?
- Do you need a water-resistant switch?
- How frequently the switch will be used?
- Is the switch going to be installed in a shaky device or machinery?
- What is the temperature of the area where it will be installed?
By using these guide questions, you will know what type of switch is best suited to be installed in your area or on your equipment.
Ensuring that the push button switch will last long also assures you that you can avoid delays in operations which can cause financial loss.
47. What are the quality seals you need to check when purchasing a 22mm push button switch product?
Aside from the IP code and IK rating protection levels, there are other qualities and compliance seals you should be looking for when shopping for a 22mm push buttons switch or any other switches.
Here are the other seals or markings to check:
- RoHS – This seal ensures that there are no restricted materials used to manufacture the product which can be hazardous to your health or human contact.
- REACH – This seal means that the product did not sure any restricted chemicals which can potentially put the health of a person at risk and also impose a negative effect on the environment.
- CE – This mark proves that the product passed the standard assessments which prove that it is safe to use and safe to the environment as well.
- ISO – This international certification seal means that the products and services provided by the company ensure high-quality and safe to use.
- TUV Rheinland – This German international certification also signifies that the product is high-quality and safe to use.
With these internationally recognized compliance seals and certifications, you can be at ease that the push button switches you will purchase have world-class quality, longer service life, durable, and safe.
48. What equipment is a 22mm push button switch designed for?
A 22mm push button switch is designed for heavy-duty and easy operations which is why it can be installed in any type of equipment whether industrial, commercial, or domestic.
Some of these are the following:
- Light switches
- Elevator control buttons
- Control Box
- Hoist push button
- Emergency call or stop button
- Controls for industrial types of machinery
- Access controls
- Public transportation controls
- Parking ticket dispensers
49. Can you use a 22mm push button switch for automotive controls?
Yes, you can.
A 22mm push button switch is also designed for automotive functions such as the start and stop buttons.
Some of these push button switches have a high-grade appearance, smooth texture, and black surface to complement a car’s dashboard.
You can also find self-locking properties, also waterproof and anti-dust features.
You can find an automotive switch control that is already complete with a push button switch and other types of switches such as reed roller, lever, and short and long boom type of switches.
Not only that these automotive switches are used for vehicles, but they can also be used in other applications such as mining controls, ships, aviation, military, and many more.
50. Is the 22mm push button switch the biggest of the push button switches?
No, it is not since there are bigger push button switches available.
The push button switches have a variety of diameter sizes which can be up to 100 mm or bigger.
The big-sized push button switches may have a different mounting installation compared to the smaller ones.
A push button switch with 30mm push button switch diameter and above size would be installed via rear mount.
51. What type of drill bit to choose to make a hole for a 22mm push button switch?
When choosing a drill bit to bore a hole for the 22mm push button switch, you can find one that has the same size as the diameter of the push button switch.
You can also use a flat wood drill bit as an alternative.
Always ensure that the diameter size of the drill bit is the same as the diameter of the push button switch for a fitted mounting.
52. Is there a panel thickness measurement required for a 22mm push button switch?
The panel thickness is important to ensure the stability of the push button switch’s installation and operation.
In general, you will need to have a panel thickness from 10 mm up to 12 mm depending on the type of 22mm push button switch you will be mounted on it.
53. How many mounting options can you do for a 22mm push button switch installation?
A 22mm push button switch is usually a panel mount or surface mount.
A panel mount is where you simply install the push button switch via the surface of the panel.
While the surface mount would mean that the push button switch is mounted or soldered on the surface of aboard.
However, there is another mount option such as a threaded body where the push button switch has depressions around it that help secures the hex nut during the installation.
And they’re also a rear mount option which is usually for bigger push button switches where it is mounted through the backside of the panel.
54. How to do a panel installation for a 22mm push button switch?
Installation of a push button is easy and simple as long as you have prepared everything ahead of time.
Ensure that you have the right tools, materials, and of course, a high-quality push button switch.
When doing an installation of a 22mm push button switch on a panel, you will need to have the following:
- A 22mm push button switch
- 22mm panel cutout
- The panel where the switch will be mounted
- A hand drill with drill bill to make a hole
Depending on the terminals of the push button switch, you may also need the following
- Screwdriver for a screw-type push button switch
- Soldering iron and lead for solder type push button switch
Here are the easy to follow steps for mounting a push button switch to a panel:
- Take the 22mm panel cut-out and trace it on the panel where you will be mounting the push button switch.
- After tracing it, take the hand drill and carefully drill a hole on the panel.
- Insert the push button switch onto the mounting hole if it fits just right.
- If the push button switch has a hex nut, you may need to unscrew it first.
- Then carefully mount the push button switch on the hole.
- Secure the hex nut by fastening it tightly.
- Then connect the electrical wirings to the terminals properly.
- Test the installation by activating the push button switch.
Although most push button switches are made to be easily mounted, some installations require advanced knowledge about switches, relays, etc.
If you need to do a more complex installation, you can refer to the manual of the product or you could contact a licensed electrician for the work.
55. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a 22mm push button switch?
Using a 22mm push button switch has advantages and disadvantages.
- High-grade push button switches warrant longer service life and durability.
- More visible appearance compared to other push button switches with smaller sizes.
- Noticeable design and texture.
- Little to no maintenance is required.
- Low-grade push button switches may have a shorter service life and a higher chance of early malfunction.
- Possible internal oxidation may negatively impact contact performance for unsealed push button switches.
To avoid experiencing any issues with any push button switches, make sure that you purchase only high-grade, top quality, and compliant to international standards.
56. Are there any alternatives to a 22mm push button switch?
The best thing about push button switches is their flexibility.
No matter what size you would like to use, you will be able to find similar types and functions.
This is the same with 22mm push button switches.
If you are not able to acquire the 22mm diameter size, you can opt to choose other sizes but this may affect the diameter of the hole where it is going to be mounted.
57. Is there any maintenance needed for a 22mm push button switch?
There are types of 22mm push button switches that are specially made to be dust-proof and with tightly sealed parts that prevent any entrances of outside elements.
This means that these types do not require high maintenance but an occasional wiping with a dry cloth would help enhance its already shiny surface.
For push button switches that are installed in public places, regular disinfection using alcohol would be enough.
58. What are the essential things to consider before purchasing a 22mm push button switch?
Some of the necessary things you should consider before purchase a 22mm push button switch are the following:
- What is your purpose in making a purchase?
- How many do you need and what’s your budget?
- Will you need a vandal-proof, waterproof, or weatherproof switch?
- What color are your preferences?
- Would you want a backlit symbol on your push button switch?
- Have you considered a touch sensor push button switch for a more modern function?
- What voltage or ampere would you need?
- Where will you mount the push button switch?
- Is the mounting panel thick enough?
- Do you have the right tools and materials for the installation?
When you have these questions answered, you will have a clear idea of what type of 22mm push button switch will you need.
Aside from knowing what push button type you prefer, you will also learn the wide array of push button options you have for your future projects.
You will also be able to plan and prepare your push button switch installation ahead of time which allows you to save time, money, and energy.