Langir Flush Mount Push Button Switches Are Your Best Choices
As a leading positive flush mount push button switch manufacturer in China, Langir electric makes this kind of pushbutton switch more perfect and elegant. Langir offers a wide range of this pushbutton switch to enlarge your market.
Langir electric has got ISO9001 quality certification and ISO14001 environment management system certificate. Langir flush mount push button switch has passed through a lot of certificates and test reports such as CE, Rohs, Reach, IP65, IP67, IP68, IP69K, IK10, etc.
Custom Your Flush Mount Push Button Switch
Langir flush mount push button switch makes a nice option for keeping your area elegant and clean.
Aside from the several applications it can serve, Langir flush mount push button switch is highly certified and tested. All these are available for the whole series of anti vandal push button switch, piezo button switch, and touch sensitive switch.
If you’re thinking of getting this flush mount push button switch and customized at that, then we can have it ready for you. Our broad selection of flush mount push button switch is also customizable.
From the width, depth of the head, and the length of the switch, you can customize it to fit your needs. You can also look into the length of the flush mount push button switch you want.
We make sure that our series of flush mount push button switch does not protrude too much from above the surface. This makes our flush mount push button switch safe and space-saving.
You can have your flush mount push button switch from stainless steel, brass-plated nickel, or anodized aluminum, among others. In fact, some of our previous clients opted for a flush mount push button switch that is made of high-quality metal material.
Our experts will help you get to the very specifics if you can not decide on the features of the flush mount push button switch you need. Discuss your description with us, and we will come up with an actual product for you.
They provide security and reliability in industrial machinery and building equipment.
All the series for anti vandal switch, piezo switch & capacitive switch has this feature.
Yes, Langir flush mount push button switch is very popular in the world.
Sure, that will be our pleasure to do that for you.
At present, we usually make stainless steel, brass plated nickel, anodized aluminum and so on.
Langir push button switch is 365 days warranty.
Langir Flush Mount Push Button Switch
Langir electric is your reliable and professional supplier for flush mount push button switch.
Langir offers a complete line of this kind of switch from bushing 8mm to 30mm. You will like to know some more measurement, the width of the head, the depth of the head, the length of the switch, so that you can drill out a hole to make this fit flush. Langir provides the whole drawing of the switch for your reference.
Langir flush mount push button switch’s head protrudes 2mm thickness, the flat surface and the edge is very streamlined with lathed stainless steel 304. But for piezo switch and capacitive switch, the head is max 4.5mm higher than anti vandal switches. You have to notice this point.
Langir flush mount push button is safe and space-saving, the contact block protrudes from 12mm to 41mm behind the pane. The silver contact inner and the mechanical structure about latching function makes the switches are safe when you press it.
Langir flush mount push button switches are perfect for applications. One of our Latvia customers needs our anti vandal switch L22M series to be customized. We re-design the drawing according to their description. And finally it becomes our new series L22O rear mounting series.
Because of this metal material, it makes the Langir flush mount push button switch very elegant in the shape and easy to be cleaned. As long as you have an idea, we can custom for any possibilities.
With 24 hours support, your inquiry will get our soonest reply. Contact us now!
Flush Mount Push Button Switch – FAQ Guide
In this FAQ guide, you will learn countless of interesting things about the flush mount push button switch.
From its different kinds, sizes, shapes, colors, and as well applications that it is widely used for.
You will also learn some really helpful information about the flush mount push button switch that will help you in your shopping.
After reading this FAQ guide, you will find that you can select the best suitable flush mount push button switch better with the knowledge that this guide has imparted to you.
So, before you hit that order button, read this guide to make sure that you’re only buying the best quality flush mount push button switch there is.
1. What is the flush mount push button switch?
Flush mount push button switch
By definition, a flush mount push button switch is an electromechanical switch that is mounted with only the face or actuator exposed and surrounded by a case or a box that is a separate part from the switch.
The flush mount push button switch is sometimes called the panel mount due to the similarities with the mounting method used.
It is also called as flush push button switch, push button flush mount switch, flush mount switch, or flush mounted switch.
Just like the other types of push button switches, the flush mount push button switch also has an extensive assortment of different types, colors, shapes, and other variations.
2. How does the gear of the flush mount push button switch work?
The inner workings of the flush mount push button switch are generally the same.
To activate the flush mount push button switch, you press the button or the actuator where the movable contacts are attached to.
The push action allows the movable contacts to make contact with the static contacts on the terminals and the electromagnet adsorption device to initiate the current flow, therefore, activating the function of the flush mount push button switch.
While other types of the flush mount push button switch work a bit differently because of their different internal parts.
For example, the piezo flush mount push button switch would have a piezo assembly module unit inside its switch and the actuator is touch activated.
3. What comprises the structure of the flush mount push button switch?
The flush mount push button switch is generally composed of several parts that make up its structure.
Typically, the flush mount push button switch comprises of the following parts:
- The head or the actuator – This is the button that you press when you want to activate the flush mount push button switch.
- Shell or casing – Also known as the enclosure of the flush mount push button switch.
- Pins – Also called the flush mount push button switch terminals where the wires or switch plug-in socket is connected.
- Mounting flange – This is the hex shaped nut that is used to fasten the flush mount push button switch from the back
- Rubber ring – This is the O-ring or the rubber sealant that is positioned under the head or the actuator before mounting the flush mount push button switch so that water or dust cannot enter and cause damage at the back of the switch.
The flush mount push button switch’s internal parts are comprised of the contacts, spring, and LED chip for the illuminated types.
And there are other types of flush mount push button switches that don’t have movable parts such as the piezo switch.
Parts of the push button switch
4. What are the different flush mount push button switch types and forms?
There many different types and forms of the flush mount push button switch.
You can always find one that is perfect for your application use.
The list below is some of the flush mount push button switches kinds that you can find available in the market:
- Metal flush mount push button switch
- Momentary flush mount push button switch
- Latching flush mount push button switch
- Anti vandal switch flush mounted
- LED flush mount push button switch
- Piezo switch flush mounted
- Capacitive switch flush mounted
- Low profile flush mount push button switch
- Recessed push button switch
5. What are the common properties of the flush mount push button switch?
Since there are many types and forms of the flush mount push button switch, there are also different properties that describe them.
These properties are very important when it comes to finding the right flush mount push button switch because these are some of the basic information that you look for.
|10 mm||Flathead||Solder lug||Black|
|12 mm||Raised||Screw type||Green|
|16 mm||Squarehead||Wire leads||White|
|19 mm||Ring symbol||Feed-through style||Orange|
|22 mm||Power symbol||Quick connector blade||Amber|
|25 mm||Ring and power symbol||Chrome|
|30 mm||Laser etched head||Red|
|Recessed push button||Gray|
Illuminated push button switch application
6. What is the difference between panel mount, surface mount, and flush mount push button switch?
|Panel mount||Surface mount||Flush mount|
|Switch structure||The panel mount push button switch has a regular push button switch appearance but other kinds have thicker-looking actuators with grooves around its sides for the front panel mounting style.||The surface mount push button switch would typically have the same appearance as regular push button switches but would sometimes have a low profile.||The flush mount push button switch would have a similar appearance to the regular push button switches but would generally have a flat head actuator style.|
|Mounting style||The panel mounting style has two types which are the front and rear panel mounting styles.|
The panel mount push button switch is generally installed on panel material.
|The surface mount push button switch is usually mounted on a surface area or PCB.||The flush mount push button switch mounting style follows a hole-fitted mounting method to provide better surface clearance.|
Push button switches on a panel
7. What are the operating types of the flush mount push button switch?
The flush mount push button switch has two major operating types and each type produces a specific action.
The two major operating types of the flush mount push button switch are the following:
- Flush mount latching push button switch
- In this type, when you press the button or the actuator of the flush mount latching push button switch, it remains in its depressed state unless you press the button again, therefore, helping it spring back into its normal state.
- Also called as flush mount push button latch.
- Examples of these are push button light switches, television power buttons, game console power buttons, etc.
- Flush mount momentary push button switch
- In here, you will need to hold on pressing the button to actuate it and if you release it, the button will return to its normal state.
- Also called as the flush momentary switch or flush mount momentary switch,
- Some examples of these are doorbells, car horn buttons, car’s power window controls; automatic blinds control buttons, and so on.
These operating types are very critical when selecting the right flush mount push button switch since purchasing the wrong type would mean that it will not work with the application you intend to use it for.
Elevator push buttons momentary applications
8. What are the default contact positions of the flush mount push button switch?
The default contact positions of the flush mount push button switch describe the interior position of the contacts while on their resting state or without actuation.
The operating types of the flush mount push button switch also have two kinds of default contact positions namely:
- Normally open flush mount push button switch
- The contacts are usually open until you press the actuator which moves them and connects which permits the current to flow.
- This is also known as the push to make flush mount push button switch.
- Normally closed flush mount push button switch
- The contacts are usually connected permitting the flow of the current and the connection is broken when you press the actuator.
- This is also called the push to break flush mount push button switch.
Normally open push button switches
9. What are the electrical control circuit classifications of the flush mount push button switch?
The electrical control circuit classifications of the flush mount push button switch are also known as contact forms.
This defines the number of poles and throws of the flush mount push button switch.
The term “pole” refers to the quantity of circuits that the flush mount push button switch can control within one unit.
While the term “throw” refers to the number of positions of the actuator.
There are four standard electrical control circuit classifications of the flush mount push button switches and they are:
|This stands for Single Pole Single Throw which is also commonly known as a basic on and off switch or two way switches.||This stands for Single Pole Double Throw which is also named as A/B switch.||It stands for Double Pole Double Throw which has the capability of controlling two circuits.||This stands for Double Pole Double Throw which is also defined as two SPST combined.|
|These types of switches can connect and disconnect two terminals and only has one “on” position.|
For example, the SPST push button switch, or the flush mount on off switch.
|These types of switches have two “on” positions and only one input terminal.|
For example, SPDT push button switch.
|These types of switches have two “on” positions and also have two input terminals.||These types of switches can have either of the two terminals and can be wired to work as an SPST.|
For example, DPDT push button switch.
10. What is a flush mount push button switch made from?
If you have been checking the flush mount push button switch for a while, you will notice that most of the time it is made from stainless steel.
However, some other types and kinds use other types of materials to make them such as aluminum, silver, brass, copper, silicon, ceramic, polycarbonate, and so on.
But the most prevalent material is stainless steel and not just any kind of stainless steel.
Stainless steel has different kinds and compositions that provide enhances its features and provides better protection to where it will be used for.
Sometimes it is mixed with some amounts of chromium, titanium, molybdenum, aluminum, carbon, silicon, nickel, and other elements to make it more durable, non-corrosive, and resistant to high temperatures.
Two known kinds of stainless steel are being used for making the flush mount push button switch and they are classified into grades.
These are the stainless steel grades 304 and 316 which have different elements combined into them to improve their quality.
- SAE 304 stainless steel
- This is the most commonly used stainless steel which contains 18% up to 20% chromium and 8% up to 10.5% nickel.
- It is also known as the 18/8 stainless steel generally used for cookware manufacturing and A2 stainless steel outside the US.
- It is corrosion and heat resistant to regular steel and can be fabricated easily.
- Aside from manufacturing flush mount push button switches, it is also used to manufacture equipment and appliances related to the food industry as well as other industries such as automobile and architectural constructions.
- SAE 316L stainless steel
- The second most commonly used stainless steel grade which contains iron as its primary constituents, 16% up to 20% chromium, 10% to 12% nickel, and 2% to 3% molybdenum plus less than 1% quantities of sulfur, silicon, and phosphorus.
- It has a better corrosion resistant property because of the added molybdenum which can resist the corrosive effects of salt in salt water.
- Mostly used for the food processing industry, medical and pharmaceutical equipment, wastewater treatment in marine applications, etc.
The 316L stainless steel for push button switches
11. What are the primary industries that use the flush mount push button switch?
The flush mount push button switches can be found in a wide array of applications in different types of industries such as the following:
- Food and beverage
- Food service equipment
- Construction vehicles
- Asphalt paving
- Industrial equipment
- Metal stamping
- Metal forming
- Airline services
- Power utilities
- Printing machinery
- Pulp and paper
- Material handling
- Chemical plants
And there are many other applications of the flush mount push button switches such as household appliances, light switches, doorbells, gate and garage door control switch, and so on.
Applications of flush mount push button switches
12. What is the time-delay flush mount push button switch?
The time-delay flush mount push button switch is specially designed to time the control for a specific function such as lighting, ventilation, and heating.
When you press the flush mount push button switch, you can set the duration of length when the function will be executed and automatically turns off when the time elapsed.
Setting the time is done by using a thumbwheel at the back of the unit.
For example, when you press a time-delay flush mount push button switch for lighting purposes, the lighting will only last according to the time that was set for it.
There are multiple timing ranges available from time-delay flush mount push button switch in which the time can be set accurately.
Time delay push button switch
13. What are the mounting dimensions for the flush mount push button switches?
The flush mount push button switch mounting dimensions depends on several factors:
- Size of the flush mount push button switch
- Clearance behind the panel or sometimes in front of the panel (for covered switch stations)
- The thickness of the panel, sheet, or board where the flush mount push button switch will be mounted to.
For example, the 16mm flush mount push button switch will require a 16mm hole, a 0.059 surface clearance, 0.886 rear clearance without the wires, and a panel thickness of 10mm.
14. What is the appropriate panel thickness for the flush mount push button switch?
Most manufacturers will provide their customers and clients the recommended panel thickness for each of their flush mount push button switch products.
Generally, the appropriate panel thickness should be about 10mm up to 12mm thick and most of the time manufacturers would require an even surface.
This measurement is provided to avoid the following issues:
- Thinner panels may not be stable enough to hold the flush mount push button switch’s installation and operation.
- Thicker panels may not be able to secure the flush mount push button switch and cause unstable mounting.
- The flush mount push button switch may not sit sealed over an uneven surface and will cause dust and water to enter the area behind the panel.
15. What should you do if you cut the mounting hole for the flush mount push button switch too big?
There are instances that you may cut the hole a bit too large for the actual diameter of the flush mount push button switch you have purchased.
Not to worry, since generally there’s about 0.3mm allowable error in measurement.
But if unfortunately, you have cut a hole bigger than that, you can utilize another piece of extra panel sheet or better yet purchase a legend plate to compensate for the excess space and a more appealing look.
Push button switch legend plate
16. Are there flush mount push button switch LED types available?
Yes, there’s a vast of LED types to choose from with different colors and symbols.
The most common ones are power and ring symbol and as well as the combination of both designs.
Aside from that, there are also backlit LED types with a lot of different backlit labels to choose from.
Customization of the icon labels can also be requested to follow your ideal design specifications.
The benefits of choosing the backlit LED types are the following:
- Made from scratch resistant polycarbonate material
- Durable because it is back printed
- Waterproof adhesive
- Customization options
17. Does flush mount push button switch with LED have high manufacturing quality requirements?
Because of the wide and diverse application use of the LED flush mount push button switches, the requirements for producing them have high requirements.
But this doesn’t mean that consumers should be at ease in purchasing flush mount push button switches with LED from any manufacturers.
This does not apply to just LED type of push button switches but for other types too.
That’s why it is very important to always look for a trusted manufacturer to avoid problems later on.
LED flush mount push button switches
18. Are there buzzer types of flush mount push button switches?
Yes, there are different kinds of buzzer types you can find in the market today such as the following examples:
- Flicker buzzer type
- Alternate flashing color type
- LED close when the buzzer is closed
- LED always lighting buzzer type
- Bi color LED strobe buzzer type
- Ring illuminated buzzer type
Consult your manufacturer for other customized types and functions that may be available.
Buzzer type flush mount push button switch
19. How do you unmount a flush mount push button switch?
The flush mount push button switch is easy to mount and easy to unmount as well.
You can follow the simple and easy steps listed below to guide you when unmounting the flush mount push button switch:
- First, you must have access to the rear of the panel since most of the disassembling procedure is from the rear side.
- Remove the wiring connections or the switch socket plug.
- Unfasten the mounting flange until it is completely removed from the flush mount push button switch.
- Then on the front side of the panel, using a push button extraction tool, pry and pull out the flush mount push button switch carefully until all of it is taken out.
- If you don’t have a push button extraction tool, you can use any thin material that can lift the head of the flush mount push button switch from the panel.
- Inspect any wires that could be left behind the panel.
Hex nut and O ring
20. How long is the product life of the flush mount push button switch?
The product life of the flush mount push button switches can last for many years depending on their quality.
The term product life is also called by the terms service life, working life, and so on.
The flush mount push button switch has two kinds of product life which are called the mechanical life cycle and the electrical life cycle.
The mechanical life cycle is the life of the mechanical parts of the flush mount push button switch while the electrical life cycle pertains to the life cycle of its electrical parts.
On average, a high quality flush mount push button switch has about 1,000,000 mechanical life cycles while the electrical life cycle is around 200,000.
21. What affects the flush mount push button’s service life?
The service life of the flush mount push button switches can be affected by some factors that can affect its performance or cut its service life short.
Some of these factors are the following and some recommendations to resolve them.
- The flush mount push button switch is used in temperatures that are beyond the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Refer to the temperature specification from the manufacturer for example, -20°C to +55°C.
- The flush mount push button switch is not compatible with the environment.
- You may use the metal flush mount push button switch that can withstand a humid environment.
- Airborne contamination
- The flush mount button switch is exposed to contaminated air where harmful elements can cause chemical reactions to its materials.
- You can also opt for a metal flush mount push button switch that has anti-contamination properties to withstand exposure to damaging chemicals.
- The flush mount push button switch is mounted on a surface that is constantly vibrating that can cause parts of it to be loose or disconnected.
- You should look for anti vandal flush mount push button switch that can endure recurrent vibration.
- Frequency of use
- The flush mount push button switch is unable to keep up with the frequency of use on a day to day basis and breaks down.
- It’s best to choose anti vandal flush mount push button switch that is robust and durable for frequent use.
- The force applied to the actuator
- The flush mount push button switch is subjected to heavy force when it is not made to withstand it.
- Once again, the anti vandal flush mount push button switch is a good option for this type of treatment.
In addition, be careful in supplying the right current to the flush mount push button switch, for instance a flush mount 12v switch would only need the same current supply.
Remember that the manufacturers have developed different types of flush mount push button switches to resolve any issues.
So, it is up to you to choose the right kind of flush mount push button switch that is compatible with the application and environment where it will be used for.
Pedestrian crossing push button
22. How far should you press the flush mount push button switch to actuate properly?
In general, to actuate a flush mount push button switch you only need to press it anywhere between 3mm or 5mm depending on its type, and most of the time, it should require only about 3N to 5N of force.
However, there are specific operating characteristics that you should know to understand why simply pressing the flush mount push button switch doesn’t work and they are the following:
- Free position – Where the actuator has no external force applied.
- Operating position – Where the actuator moves the contacts and fully actuates the switch.
The following forces affect the flush mount push button switch’s actuator:
- Operating force – The extent of force applied to the actuator makes the contacts either move or snap over.
- Full overtravel force – Where the user exerts a full force of pressure to overtravel the actuator.
- Release force – The amount of force applied to the actuator from the time the contacts moved or snapped over to the operating position and back to the free position.
While the following defines the travel position of the actuator:
- Pretravel position – The distance traveled from the free position up to the operating position but doesn’t actuate the switch.
- Differential travel – Where the actuator travels from where the contacts move or snap-over.
- Total travel – The overall travel distance from the actuator’s free position up to the overtravel position.
23. What are the usual problems that are encountered when dealing with the flush mount push button switch?
Sometimes we encounter issues with the flush mount push button switch that we’ve purchased which are inevitable or can even be caused by us.
The good thing is some of these problems can be fixed if we are properly guided.
Here are some of the usual problems when dealing with the flush mount push button switch:
- Not the right fit
- Unfortunately, some people ordered the wrong flush mount push button switch size and they tend to disregard it and purchase another one.
- If the size is too small, you can use the rubber seal to cover the space in between the panel and the switch or use a label plate.
- If the size is too big for the hole, the best solution is to widen the hole using a hole saw if you can or you can use a separate push button switch station instead.
- The switch’s back end fell off
- This happens when the hole is too big, the mounting flange is loose, or the plastic enclosure has deteriorated.
- Check if the flush mount push button switch is still in good condition and mount it over a new hole instead ensuring that the hole is just the right and the mounting flange is fastened tightly.
- If the plastic enclosure has deteriorated, you may need to replace the entire switch.
- The pins melted
- This normally happens when the soldering gun’s heat is too high or if it touched the pins for too long and caused them to melt.
- You can set the soldering station’s heat temperature at around 370°C as a starting point and solder the wires to the terminals within 2 to 3 seconds only.
- Also, aim for the lead instead of the terminals to avoid directly touching them.
- LED does not lit up
- This usually happens when the flush mount push button switch is incorrectly wired or the LED service life has already ended.
- Check if the wirings are done correctly and rewire if necessary.
- If the fault is not with the wiring, you may need to have the flush mount push button switch repaired or replaced.
24. Why should you choose quality flush mount push button switches?
Quality flush mount push button switches are not only made to look elegant and appealing but they are also made to be compatible with any applications and withstand tough environments.
They may not be the cheapest priced push button switches in the market but their price stands for what they are worth which is their quality.
When you choose quality flush mount push button switches you also get the following features that are not offered the cheaper alternatives:
- Attractive appearance
- Longer working life
- Versatile applications
- Different options for any application requirements
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install
- Longer product warranty
- Can be used in different environments such as outdoors, saline, damp, etc.
Boat control system
25. How do you make sure that the flush mount push button switch is high quality?
Sometimes when you’re looking for the flush mount push button switch, you always refer to the product’s name, its images, and the price to decide whether it is a good quality switch.
However, there are also other important things that you should also look for and consider when a high quality flush mount push button switch such as the following:
- Product description
- The product description allows you to learn more about the product such as its technical specifications, type, dimensions, features, ratings, and so on.
- Ensure to read it carefully to avoid purchasing the wrong kind of flush mount push button switch.
- Good customer reviews
- Good customer reviews provide you an idea if the product is of good quality as well as if the manufacturer is a good company to deal with.
- Reasonably priced
- Check if you are getting your money’s worth by reading the product’s features and quality standard seals.
- Check the images and promotional videos
- The images should be high resolution for you to zoom in and inspect the different parts of the flush mount push button switch.
- If there’s an available video, take time to watch and see the flush mount push button switch in motion.
- Look for the quality logos and certifications
- Check if the flush mount push button switch has quality seals and certifications that would indicate that it is a quality product like the following:
- For water resistant and waterproof properties look for IP65, IP68, or and IP69K seals.
- For vandal proof properties look for the IK10 seal.
- Check if the flush mount push button switch has quality seals and certifications that would indicate that it is a quality product like the following:
You may also find the international safety and environmental standards and certifications such as the ISO seal, CE, REACH certificate of compliance, RoHS, TUV, and UL.
International standard and quality seals
26. How do you make sure that the flush mount push button switch is durable?
If you would like to have an assurance that the flush mount push button switch is durable, you can look for the IK10 seal.
The IK10 is the highest level of protection that the enclosure of the flush mount push button switch can provide.
A flush mount push button switch that possesses this seal means that its kind has undergone a series of impact testing in different types of temperature conditions.
These tests are the Charpy impact test and the Drop weight impact test.
The IK impact test levels are from 00 up to 10, where the highest level is IK10.
The flush mount push button switch which passes the highest level is IK10.
27. What to look for when you need a water resistant flush mount push button switch?
When looking for a water resistant flush mount push button switch you must look for the IP rating seal.
If a flush mount push button switch does not have the IP rating seal means that it is not a water resistant type.
The IP rating seal is your assurance that the flush mount push button switch is water resistant and water proof.
It shows the strength of shield that the enclosure of the flush mount push button switch can provide against water ingress and not only that, also against solids objects and particles.
The higher the rating is the better protection it can provide.
The first number of the IP rating determines the solid ingress level of protection while the second number is the strength of protection against water ingress.
If you see that the flush mount push button switch is rated IP65, IP68, or IP69K, it means that has a good level of protection.
28. How to deal with receiving a faulty flush mount push button switch?
Manufacturers conduct specific quality checks for all the batches of the flush mount push button switches however there are instances that a bad switch is overlooked and unfortunately ordered by a customer like you.
When you receive a faulty flush mount push button switch, you need to check if the product comes with the warranty information.
Generally, all manufacturers would provide some type of warranty coverage for their products which includes the duration in years and the type of fault or condition the warranty covers.
Immediately consult your manufacturer about a possible flush mount push button switch replacement or repair.
Although this decision will rely on the manufacturer, most of the time if the flush mount push button switch is faulty after receiving it, a replacement can be done.
While any damage caused by human error can be subjected to a repair which could have certain repair costs involved.
The duration of the repair or replacement process depends on your location or how far you are from the manufacturer.
It is important to remember that faulty flush mount push button switches generally happen when the manufacturing is of poor quality.
That’s why it is very critical to find a trusted manufacturer that produces high quality flush mount push button switches.
If you are unsure how you can go about that, we have included a reference for you to know how you can make sure that you select a high quality flush mount push button switch in this FAQ guide.
Testing of flush mount push button switches
29. Are you only restricted to the types of flush mount push button switches in the market?
Of course no, you are not restricted to the types of flush mount push button switches you find in the market today.
One of the best things about the manufacturers nowadays is that some of them offer various customization options to accommodate your application needs both personal or for your business.
If you need a flush mount push button switch that has a specific shape, size, color, or design, you can always coordinate with your manufacturer if they welcome customization options.
You can work together on how you want your flush mount push button switches to be and learn about the other options you can have.
You can also request specific technical specifications that you require for your flush mount push button switches
Aside from what was mentioned earlier, some manufacturers also offer different actuator designs and logos and may also accept 3D rendered designs of the flush mount push button switch you prefer.
Example of push button switch 3D drawing